chapter 33 (new)

Zacznij od początku

i had made it to a full out break down I dropped the note and curled into myself crying my eyes out.

i don't know how long I was on the couch crying until vex came into the room and ran over to me and hugged me not even knowing what's going on, Harley came in seconds later behind vex. she ran over to me and held me close.

"what is wrong rave?" I picked up the note that is meant for the entire pack and handed it to her. when she was done she was pissed she got up and slammed her fist into a wall. everyone came running in after they heard the thing in the wall.

"what the hell is happening." Harley started to explain what is happening everyone was in a state of shock.

"um I know where she is even though she said don't look for her I have to go, you guys stay here i will figure out what is happening and bring her back." I grabbed my bag and headed toward the door I got to Harlows motorcycle and drove to the nearest market. I bought apple cider and another thing and got back on the bike. it took me awhile to get to the beach house Mabey like an hour. I walked up to the door and unlocked it with the spare key I put the helmet on the table and headed toward the living room to see a figure in the corner in a fedal position and crying silently, being illuminated by the seating sun. I put what I bought on the table and pulled the figure into a hug. she clung on to me for dear life and cried even more.

"I'm messed up bad really really bad but I did what I had to do, I did, what I had, to do." she said that last line pausing between every 2 words to emphasis it, I started to rock with her in my arms to calm her down.

"what did you do baby just tell me." she looked up at me and then at the table where two bottles of Champagne, but one was cyder, the other bottle was not mine.

"I got one befor you arrived befor I broke down I got it out of the cabinet  it's from the last time. I thought if it already repaired one of these problems why not another." I held her closer while she sniffles.

"how about we drink of bubbly and figure out what is happening." she nodded and we started to move toward the coffee table. we sat cuddled into eachother while I pored in the glasses that were up there and handed her one we don't drink until we have made everything right.
"so talk butter cup what's wrong?" she looked up to me and then back in front of her laying her head on my shoulder.

"I found the guy that sent out a threat for Theo, I had to go through 3 I think it was 3 other alphas befor I got to the right direction and area. then I had to go through 10 more alphas I didn't kill them but they are badly hurt I may have cost my job to find this person. I made it to the last alpha left in the area, I walked to the basement where he was in a conversation about vex I tried to get him to take it down oh god I did try, but he wouldnt listen he said the only wasly to get it down was to kill him after a long painstaking hour of trying I knew he wouldn't give up so I did what I had to do, I know you are wondering well you killed 2 other alphas that night why was this one so hard to do. it turns out that the one man me trusted with all of our hearts the man that spent time chasing vex around the back yard and told him why he was running when he got scared from forgetting wondering why gramps was chasing him, the man that took me in without hesitation when he heard about Theo, the man that helped us become who we are today, the man that sat on the floor in the waiting room for the twins to be born because he gave his seat up to a old lady waiting for her husband, was the same man that set out a death wish for my kid, I had to kill alpha David Blair tonight and it ripped my heart out." she started to cry again and I held her close.

"hey baby this is hard and I know it but you can't just run away from your problems you have to tell nathin he Will take it hard but you have to give him a reason ok he Will forgive you." she nodded and then looked at the table where the full glasses were she looked at me like a sad puppy asking for food. I laughed and then grabbed our glasses handed her the glasses from my bottle and we took a drink, she took a spit take when she found out that it's apple cider.

"ugh what the hell why is this fake." I looked down at her and then at the second thing I bought. she stared at me weird.

"well there is something we didn't get to do together the last time this happened and I don't mean a fight." she stared at me weird again and I grabbed the plastic bag.
"open it." she opened it and then dropped the bag.

"is this a trick because of this is a trick I Will kill you myself." I laughed and then grabbed the bag and pulled out the test.

"I'm not kidding I haven't seen yet but I bought one to make you happy if it's true." she looked at me and then picked me up and ran me to the bathroom. gave me the test and closed the door with her on the outside.

Harlow pov

i can't believe this is happening again I left raven in the bathroom to wait I sat against the door. it opened minuets later and I fell on the tile I got up and went to the bed with raven staring at the stick that hasn't said anything yet.

"how long does this fucking take." raven glared at me.

"that is the fifth time you asked in the last thirty seconds it takes 2 minuets we only have to wait." I  groand and fell on to the bed pouting like a child who didn't get what they want.
"ok babe it's done now." we looked at the stick and that little pink plus showed on the stick. I let out a half cry half laugh thing, I turned to raven who suddenly kissed me and started to drain me. I pulled away for a second and stopped the connection.

"well that explains why that has happened alot." she nodded and then grabbed the back of my neck pushing our lips centimeters apart.

"yeah it does now do your job and fuck me." I smiled at her and threw her on the bed.

A/N I know you are going to get mad at me for no smut and in sorry I just can't write that yet but i probably will when I'm done with this book and do one shots like an alternate ending or details behind why something happened or just fluff would you guys want that book and guys we have a new baby are we happy because it just came to mind all the way down to the spit take she does guts i really need feedback from you guys well sweet nightmares my dear readers.