Chapter Twenty-Three.

BEFORE YOU READ///

shameless promo, i have a new story out, it's called sex (brazen) , it has two names bc i basically didn't know what to name it. it's basked on shame (2011) movie, only the intro is out but pls give it love x

nikki tho, long chapter bc y'all deserve!! ps, it's a very important chapter with some nice actions too, if u get what i'm hinting at ;)

******
*THIRD PERSON POV*

Nikki Darson is in the throes of a massive addiction—to caffeine.

It was a Tuesday morning, she doesn't know what time it is exactly but Zayn had woken her up, she groggily got out of bed, cussing Zayn with every step she took.

Now she was sitting on the breakfast table, watching Zayn as he was making breakfast for them. He was perfect in every way.

She didn't even bother to hide the look of longing she knew was currently etched on her face. Zayn was facing away from her anyway, working on making a cappuccino behind the bar—for her—so he wouldn't notice if she spent a little while admiring the elegant way he moved while he steamed the milk.

Okay, maybe most people wouldn't be applying words like elegant to the process of steaming milk. But in her mind, Zayn could do no wrong, and everything he did was elegant.

"You know, I can feel your eyes on me." Zayn said and she could hear the smirk in his voice.

She grinned at him, "I like admiring pretty things."

"Oh you're flirting with me now?" He raises an eyebrow at her as he approaches her with her caffeine and breakfast.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing." she pecks his lips as a thank you for making her food.

"Well I suggest you if you don't want your cute ass to be split in two right now." He husked in her ear and bit her earlobe.

Her face flushed and she squeezed her legs, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. He raises her from her seat, sits down and sits her on his lap.

"S-shut up. I'm still sore from last night. fucked me into next day." she groans once she shifts and feels her soreness all over again.

He chuckles, "Well you seemed to enjoy that a lot last night. hmm." And damn she did.

"Bet you're wet now, as tight as fuck, as if i didn't fuck you loose last night." he growled lowly, making her bite her bottom lip in order not to release a moan.

"S-stop." she flushes again which only causes him to chuckle.

"You're so cute when you blush." he kisses the too of her head.

Suddenly he gets her off his lap and stands up and wears his blazer. it's only now that Nikki noticed that he's wearing a suit.

She frowned, "where are you going?"

"Work."

"But I don't want you to leave." she pouts and wraps her arms around his torso. "and it's not even fair for you to leave after what just happened! you can't leave me horny." she whines.