Chapter two.

^this how Zayn looks like in this fanfic btw, Lordt I'm 💦💦-

🌟I tried some others but man they just not as good as you.🌟

I woke up to someone shaking me, "Nikki, get up." I groan "I wanna sleep." I mumble, "I mean, unless if you want your mom to catch you in my bed, Then yeah, go back to sleep." And I'm up.

I groan as I open my eyes, my whole body is sore, Zayn definitely went hard on me yesterday, too many rounds I lost count. not that I didn't enjoy it but I knew that I'd regret it in the morning.

I set up pulling the sheets to cover my naked body, "Good Morning." I say with a slight smile but all he does is nodding at me as he gets up, his hair is wet and he has a towel hanging low on his waist which obviously means he took a shower while I was asleep. He wears a pair of boxers then goes for a cigarette and walks towards the balcony.

I notice that the sheets are changed, "you changed them?" He just hums in response, I'd consider that a sweet gesture of him but he's obviously ignoring me, I'll be dealing with cold Zayn, yay! Note the sarcasm.

I sigh and get up, it's 7:12 am, my mom would be in any minute, the last thing I need to worry about it Zayn's attitude. i search for my panties but I don't find them, I don't have the time to search for them either so I just wear the rest of my clothes quickly I see Zayn going to his closet, probably to dress up for work. I go to the restroom, I wash my face and quickly brush my teeth with ur toothbrush I have here.

Zayn gets out of the closet dresses while I was fixing my hair, he sets down on the bed tying the shoelaces, "I left you some cash on the stand." He motions his head towards the stand, he didn't even make eye contact with me for once, i shake my head at his attitude as I wear my own shoes. I hate this, I hate how we go from close in the night to strangers in the morning.

But if he doesn't wanna talk to me, I'm not talking to him either. So I just take the money and put it in my purse, he's my daddy, which also includes being my sugar daddy.

He's standing in front of the mirror, doing his tie -which I'd do to him in most cases-
I give him a one final glance, only to find him already looking at me, I expect him to get up and kiss me goodbye like he'd do in most cases too but he just focuses his eyes back in the mirror and started fixing his hair. Dickhead.

I shake my head trying to shake my annoyance away, I'm not gonna let him ruin my day, I got money with me now, I can spoil myself -not that he doesn't spoil me enough- and my mother, Imma buy her some nice stuffs I'm sure she'll like them, and if she asks about it I'll just tell her I was saving. Smart I know.

I rush into the elevator, going to Nadine's apartment before mom sees me, when I reach her door I knock and wait.

"hey girlie! A little bit too early to visit eh?" She teases me, knowing damn well I was sleeping at Zayn's, she's the only one who knows about this, for 1) she caught me once so I had to tell her everything. 2) she's kind of becoming my best friend. 3) she didn't judge me.

"Just let me in, you arse." She just chuckles and let's me in, good thing she lives alone man.

"Judging by your walk, you had a good night, a little bit too good this time huh?" She lives for teasing me I swear.

"Nadine, no matter how hard you try, I'll never tell you how my nights up there go." I smirk at her as I walk towards the kitchen, to eat some breakfast since Zayn didn't bother to offer, not that he could ask me because my mom has probably arrived by now but still.