Chapter sixteen.

*warning– threesome*

—THIRD PERSON POV—

"Ah god yes, right there!" Nikki moaned loudly.

Nikki's stomach fluttered. She didn't have to be standing to know her knees had gone weak. The sweet sensations mingled with the erotic ones, both incited by the incredibly sexy man who's now stroking his 8 inches long dick deep inside of her.

She was laying on his desk, with him half on top of her. She looked deep into his eyes, He had the most mesmerizing hazel –usually hazel, now they're almost black because of lust– eyes that held her enraptured as he filled her, stretched her.

"You feel incredible," she said as euphoria flooded her veins. He was thick and hard and buried deep inside her. Her hips started to roll.

"Wait," he said in a gruff voice. "Not yet, baby. Just wait."

His jaw clenched. His abs and chest pressed to hers, her breasts nestling under his pecs. All of his muscles were bunched, his body as stiff as a board.

She could feel his heart hammering and she bit back a moan that she could turn him on so powerfully.

"Jesus, Nikki," he muttered. "You're so tight baby."

He gradually began to pump into her. One of Nikki's hands plowed through his hair, the other clutched a shoulder blade. She twined a leg with his. Draped the other over his lower back, tightening it so that all his hard angles were melded to her soft curves as she held him in place.

He kissed her throat, leaving little red marks on it. as he plunged deeper.

His hand slipped around to her backside and he palmed a cheek, tilting her pelvis to meet his languid thrusts. He was taking his time with her, eliciting a slow burn that she knew would erupt into an inferno any minute now.

And she needed this. Slow and passionate, rather than fast and hard.

The way he moved within her with his long, confident strokes and the love bites he left on her neck had Nikki thanking her lucky stars that this gorgeous man had a thing for her, under all his dick-ness, she knew he cared for her.

"Fuck yes daddy."

His hand squeezed her ass cheek and heat flashed through her. His fingers were strong, his skin mostly supple.

He was a bit of a rough and tumble type, though she's ok with it, because as soon as she arrived at his office, seeing how sinfully delicious he looked in his tux made her want him to have his ways with her, do anything he pleased with her body.

He drew her nipple into his mouth, hardening the peak. Nikki moaned.

"You like my hands and mouth on you?" he murmured against her breast.

"Fuck yes. And your cock inside me."

A roguish grin played on his lips. "Fuck. You want more?"

"I want it all." Nikki whined.

All of a sudden he exited her, he got on his feet, and brought her to the edge of the desk, then he roughly inserted himself inside of her. Making her arch her back and scream.