Chapter four.

🌟I know you're rolling hard with it, don't lie,I know it's got a hold of you, I know you're rolling with it.🌟

•NIKKI•

Wet.

I feel something wet down there, i stir in my sleep but when I feel it press harder I moan out. I crock my eyes open to see Zayn between my legs, kissing my inner thigh, the bed looks messy, the blanket is on the edge of it, half falling, and our cloths are all over the room.

"Morning, princess." He smirks as he keeps on planting wet kisses on my inner thigh, his thick beard tickling me there.

"Morn- oh god." I was cut off by Zayn putting his tongue back on my clit.

"This is a nice way to wake you up, don't you think?" Zayn asks in his sexy morning voice.

"Yea- oh fuck, y-yes." Zayn flickers his tongue, making it hard for me to speak, the pleasant burning feeling of his beard between my legs is doing things to me.

He moves his tongue on my clit in circles, the goes up and down, he moves his tongue to the sides repeatedly, all this is making me moan louder and louder.

He points his tongue and starts to move it up and down, left and right, making wet noises.

He slightly inserts his tongue inside of me, which causes me to grip on his hair, pulling on it lightly, but once he goes deeper I pull harder and moan louder.

He parts my legs wider and goes faster, going in and out of me, I throw my head back on the pillow, feeling the knot in my stomach starting to form.

"You close, babygirl?" I nod in answer, seeing that I can't form a proper sentence at the moment.

Zayn gets back to eating me out, he sucks harder on clit, "C'mon baby, come for me." He softly bites down on my clit, making me scream out in pleasure as I come.

He swallows down my traces, and leaves a final kiss on my clit.

My thighs keep on shaking while I try to steady my breathing, once my breathing is normal I ask Zayn, "what was that for?"

He comes up so our faces are at the same level, he pecks my lips, "what? I can't treat my princess the way she deserves?"

"Aren't you sweet." I sigh and play with the little hairs on his nape.

"No, you are. Very sweet if I say so, best breakfast ever." He chuckles, I swat him on his chest, and hide my face in the crock of his neck.

"Don't go all shy on me now, babygirl. I know you enjoyed it." I feel his lips on my collarbone, leaving little kisses there.

"That I do," I look at the clock that's sat on the bedside table, it says 6:49 am. "anyways, I gotta get up and go, I have a lecture at 8 am." I groan, I hate morning classes.

"You don't get to complain about today's morning when you wake up to getting eaten out." I nod my head in agreement, it's an amazing morning, what a way to waking up, especially when it's done by Zayn, he's the best.

I get out of his embrace and start to collect my cloths, I go get my backpack from the living room, walking butt naked there.

"Nice ass." I roll my eyes at him, "can't say the same about yours." I shrug while I put on my underwear.

"Hey! I have a nice ass too." He says frowning.