Chapter nine.

🌟I can't imagine to be like you, The pain and the suffering you put me through.🌟

•ZAYN•

"Shut the fuck up, Alexa." I growl as I shove her head into the pillow as I pound into her from behind.

Instead of shutting the fuck up she moans louder, making it hard for me to imagine Nikki's perfect body underneath me.

"Oh my g-god, Z-Zayn." She whimpers loudly, I grunt as I slam into her harder, her pussy clinches around me like a vice with each stroke.

But she doesn't feel as good as Nikki. Stop fucking thinking about her!

I pull her hair and fuck her faster, she moans my name loudly, I growl, trying to erase her shrill fucking voice in my ear.

I close my eyes, imaging Nikki underneath me, I pound harder into Alexa, she sighs in ecstasy then screams when I deliver a hard thrust, almost chasing away my orgasm.

My grip on her hair tightens as I thrust into her as fast as I could, still imagining my babygirl's body.

Alexa comes before me, my hands move down to her waist, grabbing it tightly, as I ride out my own high.

Once I've calmed down from my orgasm I pull out of her, I throw the condom in the pin then crash into the bed, sighing heavily.

Alexa puts her head on my chest and throws her arm around me, ugh.

I look to my left, checking the clock, it says 01:46 am, now she'll stay the night, fucking great.

She starts moving her hand on my body, tracing my tattoos, I smile softly because Nikki used to do that all the time.

Stop! Thinking! About! Her!

I huff and rub my face out of frustration.

"Are you okay, baby?" Bitch I'm not your baby.

"I'm good, I need a cigarette." I say and I push her head gently off me, I get up and put on my boxers, then I grab my box.

If you went to the balcony she'll follow you! Ugh right.

I walk towards my closest and quickly wear my tracksuit, And before Alexa gets a chance to question me I walk out of the room, guess I'll have a smoke downstairs.

----

You fucked up big time this one Zayn, shut up subconscious.

But you did! No I did the right thing.

Stop fooling yourself, you miss her, no I don't!

Boy you even love her! I scoff, no I don't, I would never love such a low life as her, she's a maid's daughter for fucks sake, not good for my image.

Stop saying shit, you love her, just go to her, she'll take you back, she said she loves you!

I scoff, Right, then she said she used me for my money. I'm not even sure if she said that as a lie, she seemed honest.

You also seemed honest when you said all that hurtful shit too. Yeah my case is different!

How so? I, Um, Ugh just shut up I don't need this now.