Chapter three.

🌟Strapped to the rack with a slap on the ass should make her eyes glow. ⭐️

•NIKKI•

Me and Tory decided to go to the mall, we went shopping, I bought some stuffs for myself and bought a Michael Kors gold and rose watch for my mom, if she asks I'll tell her there was a discount on them.

We also ate there, it was really fun going out with him, but poor thing thinks I like him back, I kissed his cheek when he dropped me off, it was just like a goodbye friendly kiss, but he was smiling so big, I'd find it cute if I had feelings for him, ugh, I feel like such a bitch.

But what matters now is, how am I gonna convince my mom to let me sleep at "Nadine's" this time, guess the gifts will persuade her.

I enter the house and put the bags down, "mom, where are you?" I yell so could hear me while taking off my shoes. She doesn't respond like she usually would, I frown and walk towards the living room, I see her there, with a very unpleased face, what the hell happened now.

"Um, hey, why didn't you response to me when I just called y-" she cuts me off.

"I found your panties in Mr Malik's house, any explanations as to why I found them there?"

my eyes merely widen, but I recover quickly, I laugh softly "what do you mean? Mom they're definitely not mine! Are you even listening to yourself?!" Now you're making your mom sound like a fool, way to go Nikki.

"Do you think I'm stupid Nikki?" Her voice is calm but there a strain in it.

"What no! Look mom, I went downstairs to Nadine's before all the guests left, Mr Malik dismissed me, Ms. Dane was there when I left, they probably belong to her mom, we could have similar panties after all." This is a good lie, someone give me a pat on the back.

She purses her lips, thinking about it, "okay, that explains it."

I could jump in happiness right now but I keep a straight face, "wanna see what I got you though?"

"Huh?" She asks confused, I smile and get her present.

"On my way here I passed by the mall with my friend Jessica -you know her- she bought some stuffs and I saw this had a discount on it, so I got it for the best mom in the world." I say cheerfully, she gasps lowly when she sees how beautiful the gift is, "thank you sweetheart, it looks so beautiful."

"You're very welcome," Now it's time to bring it up, "um, mom, I wanna ask you for something?" She hums in response, still examining the gift.

"I have to do some researches for university, but as you can see I don't have a laptop, so I was wondering if you'd let me go to Nadine's tonight too, I know I was there yesterday but I can't just ignore my homework!"

She thinks about it then sighs, "will you be staying the night?"

"Most likely." There's a lot to do, if you know what I mean.

"Guess you can go then." I kiss her on the cheek as in saying thank you.

I head to my room, taking my bags with me, I get my backpack and put the books I need for tomorrow and tomorrow's outfit in it.

I bought some new lingerie, including a sexy black one, I will wear it tonight for Zayn, I take off my cloths and head to take a quick shower, then I wear one of the lingerie so bought, it's so sexy, two prices with a robe, the panties are high waisted, it's also half lace. Pretty thing.

 Pretty thing