Chapter fifteen.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Thank god the exam was easy!" Nikki squealed happily once she got out of the classroom.

She was walking out with her friends, Jauana and Jessica, there were many pupils around the campus area. She noticed a group of them who are gathered in a circle on some corner. From body to body they look so tight it was almost impossible to see what was going on inside, only the music that drifted over their heads gave anything away.

And there were the regular students like herself who were talking about the exams they just had.

She thinks she did well, obviously Zayn has helped a lot, she smiled at the thought of Zayn and how they had spent the previous day, he was so sweet and caring, a perfect tutor too. And he didn't play around, he did mention he wanted to fuck her couple of times but he never did. He took care of her and cuddled her  her to bed.

Nikki thinks he deserves some treatment, 'maybe tonight, on his office desk.' She thought with a smirk.

Her thoughts were cut off my someone shouting her name. She turned around to see Tory jogging his way towards her.

She was trying to avoid him all day, she felt guilty because she thought she had something for him but she doesn't. All her heart and mind belong to Zayn, and whenever she sees Tory she felt guilty, she wanted to break things off with him but she didn't know to do it without having a good reason, because he has been nothing but nice to her, she has been ignoring him all day yesterday, not answering his calls or his texts, she–

"Nikki are you listening?" Tory's loud voice snapped her out of her deep thoughts.

"We'll leave you guys alone, see on Wednesday! Good luck with studying by the way!" Jauana blabbered before dragging Jessica away, leaving Tory and Nikki alone.

They kept walking in silent, mainly because the place was kinda chaotic, and because Nikki couldn't be around Tory without feeling remorse at the moment.

"Nikki." Tory breathed out once they were in a quieter place.

"Hmm?"

"Why were you ignoring me yesterday?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I was studying." She answered simply.

"But you didn't have a one minute time to answer my phone calls? Or my texts? That wouldn't have taken you maximumly two minutes, Nikki." He raised an eyebrow at her and folded his arms.

"Excuse me, do you think you own me or something? I can ignore you whenever I want for whatever reason I want. You. Don't. Own. Me! Nor do I owe you an explanation as to why I didn't answer your texts. You don't know what's going on in my life! So shut the hell up!" She raised her voice at him and left him dumbfounded.

Nikki knew he didn't deserve the outburst but that was the only way to get rid of him at the moment, she was so fast to leave him running after her, she called a taxi and went him, angry, confused and guilty.

******

"Yes, my exam was spectacular, thanks to you." Nikki giggled into the phone. She has arrived back home couple of hours ago, she has cooked for her mom, cleaned the house, took a shower. And how she's laying in bed wrapped in a towel, talking to Zayn.