Chapter eleven.

^imagine being that beautiful 😩.

•NIKKI•

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm just busy at work and our finals are next week, and I still haven't studied that much," Tory pouts and I sigh, I pull him to me closer by his jacket.

Ever since Zayn and I had sex in his office I've been ignoring Tory, because I feel guilty, the guilt was like gasoline in my guts. my insides died slowly in the toxicity, needing no more than a spark to set it ablaze.

It's been almost a month of me and Tory dating, he was like the perfect boyfriend, nothing Zayn was or ever will be, he's caring, he's sweet, he doesn't push my buttons, he understands me, He filled the void, bringing His perfect love to rebuild my life to a new, better track.

But I had to ruin it and have sex with Zayn, Zayn himself has gotten back to being a dick, he's been giving me much more work to do, shit that ain't for me, but he says I need to earn my money, and I'm determined on that.

"Nikki," Tory snaps his fingers in front of my face and I slightly jump, he chuckles, "you zoned out."

"I'm sorry, and I'm also sorry that I don't have time to spend with you, I promise you I'll squeeze in some time today or tomorrow yeah?" I say after kissing his cheek shortly, he sigh and gives me a lipped-tight smile, I resist the argue to go on again on how I'm busy but I sigh and drop it, off to work now.

-----

I'm doing another stupid task that isn't even my work, a letter, I really hope I don't make any errors this time.

The last time;couple of days ago, I made a typing error Mr Malik summoned me to his office, he yelled at me for that.

I finish typing this stupid letter and go to his office, I knock on his door, hearing a soft 'come in', I open the door and enter.

I clear my throat, "Mr Malik, the letter." I say shortly as I hand him the letter, his face expressions stay stern as he reads through it, I look around his office, noticing the two workers who are cleaning the outside glass of the office.

Zayn sighs and rubs his forehead, "come over here." He rasps and I get chills down my spine.

"Have you learned how to make a proper letter, with no errors, babygirl?" Zayn asks as he runs his hands softly over my thighs.

"Yes, Mr Malik, I told you I won't do it anymore, sir." I reply nervously.

He always does this, and I hate it, I hate that I ever so easily surrender to his touch.

"I'm not sure I believe you." He says and he keeps on stroking my thighs, moving up my skirt, he keeps on raising up my skirt till it's about where my ass and thighs met.

I attempt to wiggle into his touch, but he keeps soothing the skin with his left hand, "I don't think so, because I just spotted an error or two."

I gulp and blink my eyes into focus and glance toward one side of the room, I look up at him, his eyes are focused on us. On me.

Expressionless, motionless, but undeniably there.

All of a sudden he turns me around, gripping on my ass tightly.