Chapter six.

🌟 If you try to play your luck, Ain't nobody gonna care enough To catch you fall. 🌟

•NIKKI•

*flashbacks*

-Two years ago-

I huff, I'm probably the one with of the most boring 18th birthday party ever. I don't have many friends, starting with that. And my house is pretty small for a proper party, so here am I, my mom, Nadine, Jessica, Juana and couple of maids that my mom is friends with, on the table there are different types of food, sweets that my mom made and some drinks.

"Mrs Darson, do you mind if me and the girls take Nikki to my house? We'll have a sleepover. if you don't mind." Nadine says with a smile, probably to convince my mom to let me go with them.

"Yes sweetheart, you can take her, it's getting late. Mrs Waston and Ms Narold were leaving anyways, party is over." She chuckles.

Nadine smirks but quickly cover it with a smile, "thank you Mrs Darson! Have a goodnight ladies." She says to my mom's friends and ushers for jess and Jauana to get up. she snatches my hand and drags me with her.

"Let's give you a proper 18th birthday party."

Huh?

------

"This is so much more-" I burp, then I giggle, "s-sorry ladies, as I was saying, this is so much more fun."

Apparently the idea of a proper 18th birthday party for Nadine is getting drunk and dance like crazy asses in the hot tub. she, Jess and Juana are hella drunk, I'm drunk too but not as drunk as them.

"It is. but its late, I gotta go." Jessica says.

"Mhmm me too." Juana burps then giggles apologetically.

"Booo that's too soon." Nadine frowns from where she's sprawled out on the couch.

"It's like 1 in the morning, not really that soon."  Nadine purses her lips and just nods.

"Let me lead the way, ladies." I motion to the half asleep Nadine that I'll be right back.

---

"Girls stop!" I giggle loudly at Jess and Juana who are pressing the button of the elevator repeatedly, making it go up and down, down and up. They been doing this for the last 15 minutes.

Jess turns around facing me, Juana throws her arm over Jess's shoulder, "This is the last t-ime, pro-promise!" Jess stutters her words out.

"It better b-" the elevator door suddenly opens, I'm taken by surprise by who is in the elevator.

Mr Malik stood there, with his hair jelled back but a strand of hair managed to escape so it stayed loose, he's wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath. He looks so fucking good.

"Ladies, wanna explain why I had to wait for about 10 minutes for the elevator to arrive at the ground floor?" Mr Malik says with a clenched jaw.

My legs clenched too.

"I'm uh- we- they-" seeing him sobered me up somehow.