Chapter nineteen.

•NIKKI•

I put my hands down on my $1000 dress, feeling the smoothness of the fabric. I considered what it would be like to hang out with James. I was so nervous all of a sudden, Yes I wanted to mess with him but not to actually fuck him.

"What do you want to try?" I ask, licking my lips.

"Take off your panties and kneel on the bed. Right up on the edge."

My head races with thoughts, Zayn would be so mad and disappointed, heck even I'd be disappointed in myself but the reckless part of me– which is the bigger part, wanted to do this, was even thrilled for this.

I do as I'm told, The silken fabric of the dress brushing up against my pussy lips, already swollen a little from anticipation. He kneels behind me on the floor and pushes my dress up, revealing my wetness. He gently pushes my legs apart until I was completely exposed. He stays fully clothed.

James softly kisses over my thighs, and then moved his lips to my enlarged labia. He begins to lick me and tongue-fuck me, filling me with an indescribable pleasure.

My mind was a mess. Parts of it enjoying and engulfing the pleasure, other part is disappointed in me, and other is saying Zayn still does it better.

I gasp as I come closer to an orgasm with every second. But every time I do, he stops and kisses my thighs again, teasing me, forcing me away from the edge he'd brought me to.

Then he would start again, sometimes using his fingers inside me.

For almost twenty-five minutes he did that, bringing me right to the cusp of a massive orgasm and then stopping.

So much like Zayn.

He knew just how to suck on my lips and clit, drawing them in and then releasing. My legs start to get sore from being in that position and I told him so, but he would not let me move. The denial of my orgasm was almost painful, and I was at the point where I could not stand it anymore.

"Please make me cum," I begged, grabbing his head.

"No touching," he instructed me as he stood up and got one of his ties.

James gently bound my hands behind me. It wasn't tight, but I couldn't move them at all. I imagined that tie would have cost him about $200, and he was just knotting it up.

After almost another 15 minutes of him starting and stopping, I was almost on the edge of tears. It physically hurt. Now I could imagine what those boys meant years ago when they said that I had given them blue balls by not giving them at least a hand job.

"Please, James," I cry out. "I need to cum!"

"Will you earn it?" he asked.

"Anything! Whatever you want. Please!" I was begging, simpering for an orgasm. It was pathetic, but James seemed to like it.

He stood up and unzipped his pants. He didn't take them off, just pulled out his cock. It must have been six or seven inches and quite wide. It was all covered in veins and dripping a huge glob of precum. I thought that he was going to fuck me.

"Swallow all that you can," he growls.

He grabbed my head and drew it towards his cock. He held his base with his other hand, slapping my face with his shaft a few times and making the precum stick to my cheek.

Then he pushed it into my mouth, grabbed a handful of my hair, and began to fuck my face. He shoved it deep, almost making me gag. I had to breathe as he drew his shaft out.

Then quite suddenly, he was flooding my mouth with copious amounts of warm semen. It was a steady, constant flow. The taste was tart yet sweet, not at all unpleasant.

As he filled my mouth, he told me to swallow it. I tried to, really, but there was so much that huge amounts trickled out of the sides of my mouth and down onto my new dress. When he had finished, he drew his cock out of my throat and smiled.

"Pretty good job," he sighs pleased. "We'll send the dress to get cleaned."

Then he reached between my legs, sticking three fingers inside my wet, gaping hole. He moved his hand very rapidly, his fingers pulling forward against my sweet spot. In less than a minute, I was completely overcome with an intense orgasm.

My entire body shook with uncontrollable spasms. I became so sensitive that I could not stand to be touched at all. And at the same time, I squirted a silky spray of liquid all over the carpet. I thought I had peed myself, but James was delighted.

"Fucking hell Nikki, your mouth is heaven." James sighs, clearly pleased with me.

I could hardly speak. My mouth still had his cum in it and my body was still trembling.

Then he steps away from me and picked up his phone, walking to the other room. I slid down on the bed so that I was lying on my tummy. I could hear him talking in the other room. He came back out and untied me and handed me a glass of champagne.

"Get that dress off quickly. They're bringing up something for you. We need to send this to be cleaned. They'll return it to you in the morning."

I did as I was told. There was a knock at the door not ten minutes later, and James took the package. There was a designer shirt and jeans and a pair of panties. The dress was sent away. I had no idea what happened to my other panties.

James told me to get dressed and get back to my room for some sleep.

*********

This was so short 🙃🚶🏽