Chapter Twenty.

•ZAYN•

Me being mad was an understatement. First Nikki goes to freaking Hampshire without informing me. And there's this fuckhead James guy she was talking to. How could I be sure that she isn't fucking around behind my back?

I bet she is.

I don't even know what is she trying to do, She wants to punish me? But for what! I haven't done anything to piss her off lately. I think she was just trying to run away for a while specially after having a damn threesome with her boss and her 'boyfriend'. I smirk at the memory, not gonna lie, that was a pretty fucking good laid.

After almost two hours drive I've arrived to Hampshire, Hampshire dales in exact. It's late, around 4 am, I'm exhausted and I need sleep, I don't know which hotel is Nikki staying at but I'll leave finding where she exactly is for tomorrow, now I want sleep.

*****

When I wake up it's 2 pm, well shit I didn't realize how tired I was. I yawn and stretch my limbs. I get up and scratch my bare stomach, I'm starving, but I'll have a shower first then find Nikki.

******

| Same day, 5 pm. |

I was surprised when I found where Nikki was staying, which is in a grand hotel, the most expensive one in the area. My first question was how, then I remembered who she was talking to yesterday, this James dude, she must've been screwing him or something, that's how she got to be here, there's no other logical explanation. This all makes my blood boils with anger.

I shake these thoughts out of my head, now I need to focus on finding her room, I'll leave being mad to later.

I walk into the hotel she's staying at and go for the receptionist.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" A beautiful brunette lady asks me.

"Hey, my friend is staying here, on vacation, dumb of her she only told me the hotel she's staying at, not the room, and I tried to call her but she's not picking up. so yeah here I am. I'm looking for Nikki Darson." I say and give her my infamous charming smile.

"Oh. Well Mr. Malik, we usually don't give information about our stayers to strangers, but you have your fair share of fame around the U.K." She giggles and I resist the argue to roll my eyes.

"Thanks." I wink at her. Just give me the damn number already.

"Room 309, 4th floor, that's your destination. Have a nice day."

"Thank you, you too."

******

I knock on the room's door, I'm not expecting her to be here, since she's on vacay and all but I'm surprised when the door opens.

"He-" Her cheerful expression falls off her face and it's replaced by a surprised look.

"Happy to see me, not?" I fake offense and enter inside, knocking off her shoulder in the process.

"N-not at all. I just did-didn't expect you to come here." She fiddles with her fingers nervously.

"Bullshit. You knew damn well that I'll be coming here after you pulled this stupid action."