It Will Never End

3 YEARS LATER

"Yoong, can you clear all my schedule for today?" Taeyeon lean on his swivel chair, putting off his eyeglasses after reading Korean Republic constitutions. Yoong was his chief of secretary and worked with him for the past few years, he as the President managed the Republic well and now his term has ended and another President will soon take over his position and one candidate will be none other than Choi Sooyoung.

"Today is her death anniversary." Taeyeon whisper as he looked outside the huge window pane of the Blue House, its been 3 years since he last visited her and now its the time to pay a visit as respect.

"Want me to pick a bouquet for you?" Yoong said after fixing the pending document on his desk across the President's seat.

"That will do and by the way, you can also leave early since I'm out, your wife must be waiting for you now." Taeyeon ordered as he also fixing his desk with piles of papers to be done.

"After years of marriage with Seohyun, she's been patience with me and I'm grateful." Yoong smile at him her he put Taeyeon's trench coat on him.

"Good for you then, I'll be heading first now, drive home safely buddy." They both bid goodbye.

"Arasso. Hey! You sure you don't want your bodyguard around? It will be dangerous if you go all by yourself?" Yoong always worried at him because of his often sneaking out secretly wearing a suspicious black hoodies like what Tiffany does before.

"I can manage myself it's better off like this, I want to be alone." Taeyeon smile sadly at him before he disappear behind doors.

AT CHEONG-DAM CEMETERY

"It's been years and you're still as pretty as before." Taeyeon dusting off the dirt on the gravestone infront of him while looking at the portrait of a woman engraved on the marble.

"You know how much I misses you." He fished out something from his coat pocket, a red velvet box with a ring inside.

"I guess its time for me to gave it back to you my dear." He dig the soil beside the gravestone to place the box underneath.

"Oh, I didn't expect you here Mr. Simon." Sooyoung appeared wearing a white polo sleeves and a gray pants that complimented his body.

"Me either so what brings you here?" Taeyeon asked coldly before giving space with the new arrived presence.

"What's with the rudeness? Can't I visit an old friend here." Sooyoung smirk before placing a bouquet of white lilies beside Taeyeon's white roses.

"You know I'm still mad at you for not attending my house warming party." Taeyeon said nonchalantly as he keep his hand on his own pocket.

"So that's it? After ignoring all my calls because of me not coming? What a kid of you." Sooyoung huffed before they both looked at each other and laughed their ass off.

"It's very special for me, ya know." Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung who was checking his wrist watch like he was in a rush or something.

"You know how I love to catching up with you all along but the Blue party keep on pestering me now so I gotta go now, Tae be careful on your way home and send my regards to them." Sooyoung hurriedly left Taeyeon alone and not too long he also bid goodbye to a special person.

"It's not the last time I'll visit you and I promise you love that I'll bring them along with me, Sica-yah and to you my little angel, Taeil." Taeyeon kissed the stone leaning his forehead into his late wife, he misses her so much and their child that he named Taeil.

CHEONG-DAM BEACH HOUSE

"Ah, finally fresh air, its been so long since I last visit my house here!" Taeyeon breathe the cold breeze from the ocean because his house overlooking the beautiful scenery of clear water of Cheong-Dam Sea.

"And you didn't even call me about your sudden visit, you rascal!" A woman's voice startled Taeyeon and jumped in surprise seeing his wife wearing her infamous eyesmile while leaning on the dooof their beach house followed by a little munchkin hiding behind her leg carrying her totoro doll.

"Omo, you scared me! You ungrateful woman, come here to Papa!" Taeyeon teased his wife who was pushing their daughter infront of him since he was rarely home, the child didn't recognized him as her father because his wife choose to stay at the Province away from the city.

"C'mon Irene say hello to Daddy." Tiffany let her child into her husband's arms even she knew how scared the little girl on strangers.

"It's all my fault for not coming home often but don't worry my term will come to an end and let the Choi handle it." Taeyeon kneel gesturing his own child into his warmth with a little hesitation, Irene stepped a foot one by one until she was infront of her own replica.

"D-Daddy..." Irene said softly but still be heard by the adults who were smiling from ear to ear hearing their daughter talking to her Dad cutely.

"Yes, I'm your Daddy so come here and let me embrace my little princess." Little Irene spread her cute pair of arms asking to carry her up by the man she known as her father.

"Aigoo, my little Irene has been eating alot like Mommy so that Daddy can't carry her now." Taeyeon acted hurt while carrying his daughter, Tiffany stepped beside him leaning her head into his shoulder watching her husband-daughter cute interactions.

"She's a big eater like her godfather Yoong so please don't let Irene hanging out with him too often as she kept on eating my food too, honey." Tiffany whine at her husband recalling how they both fighting with food and little Irene win against her mother.

"Let her be honey so Irene could protect her dongsaeng soon." Taeyeon peck his wife's forehead before she leans in for their lips.

"I've been craving for Durian ice cream baby~" Tiffany bring Taeyeon and Irene inside their house and they sat on the L-shape leather couch.

"Oh, is that my baby boy wants then I buy a gallon by tomorrow I took a day leave." Taeyeon smile at her before playing with Irene's curly bangs.

"Really?! Really?! Oh, I love you so much Kim Taeyeon!!" Tiffany giving him butterfly kisses on his face while Irene copied her Mom's action and joined her as well.

"YAH! KIM TIFFANY! KIM IRENE!"

And they lived happily ever after. See you on the next election ^^

THE END.

A/N: Thank you so much for all your love and support everyone. Please support and read my other stories as well.

With Love,

chocomint89

Happy ending.