Nerve-Wrecking

NO ONE POV

"Seriously, what am I doing here?" Taeyeon tells himself eyeing a certain person who talks with the people graciously: feminine, polite and all smile, you name one but for him, she looks so awfully disgusting showing a fake image through everyone. He scoffed seeing her unusual smile as she talks with one of the male model at the event, he recalls not too long ago when she confronted by the President that he will stay out of her business, he will be called if needed then everything went well like an ordinary days but not for Taeyeon sipping some soda since he couldn't drink alcohol for reason that he will drive her back at the Blue House.

"A penny for your thoughts?" A gorgeous woman wearing a flashy violet cocktail knee-length dress suddenly appeared from nowhere, she looks like a goddess with her porcelain-like skin showing her glamorous smile it makes everyone weak on their knees but not to Taeyeon who looks uninterested by her appearance but one thing for sure she looks like someone familiar with him as he scrutinize her features.

"Hi? I'm Jung Krystal." The woman offers a handshake that Taeyeon totally rejected.

"Now, I knew it she looks like Sica." Taeyeon thought when his eyes landed into her face.

"Taeyeon." He looks over at the busy woman wearing a sexy business suit talking with some Thai male model.

"Seems like you have your company over there, huh?" Krystal smirk as she seductively took the wine glass from his hand and drink a bit leaving a lipstick stain on the rim. She smile in between seducing him physically before she purposely brushes her legs into his but the dumb midget continue to shrugged her off.

"Oh, Ms. Krystal please excuse me I've to somewhere peaceful until I see uou again." Taeyeon finally loses his temper and left the busted Krystal.

Finally!

"Hello? Sica-unnie? Where the hell are you? I think my plan to seduce him failed! What a shame that I have to do a favor for you, I felt dejected right now! Yeah, yeah I'll hang up now, geez...." Krystal put her phone inside her purse after making a call with her older sister, they both make plan if Taeyeon stay loyal with Jessica by using her poor little sister. After Krystal arrived safely they headed into their apartment and got dress to follow Tiffany.

"Now, I must find him." The blonde woman wearing a pure white dress with roses imprinted on her side chest looking through oceans of people gathered at the event.

"Oh, sorry--------" Taeyeon bump into someone when he tried to escape from Krystal.

*bomb explosion*

"AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Everyone alarmed by a sudden explosion breaking their precious moments with each other, all of the people panicked and one by one run outside, Tiffany who is now scared the hell out of her wits, she rooted at the corner crying as she couldn't see her bodyguard. She's being pushed aside leaving her slight bruises once she presses her front into the wall from flooding people on the event hall's exit door.

"Kim Taeyeon where the hell are you now? I need you... Please~" A silent pray and small hope from Tiffany as she clasped her both hands for someone to save her from misery. She only hears a fearful screaming and crying from people, she also joined them with her eyes closed. Where the hell is the Thai model she's been talking with awhile ago probably running to save himself and he's one who is now escaping the hall without her. Jerk!