Death Threat

"Tiffany have been receiving death threat these past few weeks and it's been too consistent, I'm worried for her whereabouts I already informed thr cabinet members and they had different respond towards the surfacing issues." Jessica explained while the two presidential bodyguards listen attentively.

"So, to cut the story short we must double our security for her, right?" Taeyeon said perfectly.

"Make it triple then." The blonde secretary bargained receiving a nod from the two.

"I think we have confidence about protecting our President Hwang since we're now attending our training from last month, right hyung?" Yoong proudly stated much to Jessica's relief.

"I'll be having an out of the town meeting for 3-weeks since Yoong already working on the field once at Jeju event, he'll be assigned to accompany for awhile." Jessica explained gesturing something to Taeyeon who shows a slight jealousy towards his dongsaeng who looks more excited having a trip together with his crush.

"I'll gave you the authority to keep Tiffany safe 24/7, arasso?" Jessica sternly voicing her concern towards her bestfriend's safety.

"You can count on me, Ms. Jung." Taeyeon answered coldly making the blonde felt uncomfortable from his sudden mood swing.

"Can we talk for awhile, Mr. Kim." Jessica gesturing him to follow as she stood up and walked through her office across the President suite.

*door closed*

"What is that?" Jessica immediately asking the still silent man whose staring at her with a blank expression.

"You tell me." He answered back but with a cold shoulder making her headache much worst.

"Are you seriously jealous towards Yoong, you're own dongsaeng?" Jessica admitted prankly not even make him flinched nor surprise of the question.

"Yes, I'm jealous of him because I'm afraid he will change your heart." Taeyeon confessed showing a super cute pout for a grown-up man like him.

"I don't want to argue with you we're not even an item just so you know." Jessica spilled out those hurtful words without noticing how hurt he might felt right now. She gasped in surprise with herself, she felt regret towards her choice of words.

"Are you done? I will take my leave now if you're finish talking with me then." He said bitterly, he was deeply hurt and he wanted to drink for a night.

"T-Taengoo?" Jessica called his nickname for him but seems not working right now as Taeyeon already left without looking back at her nor even a word.

-MEANWHILE-

"Are you seriously drinking in my own suite? Does it looks like a bar for you, seriously? You looked awfully wasted in front of the country's 1st lady President?" Tiffany said not believing what she's been witnessing in front of her eyes.

"Your mission is to make me safe not the other way around or worst a babysitter?" She scoffed as she forcefully dragging him off the stool of her kitchen counter.

"I-I w-wanted to be alone." He bitterly said made her heart soften seeing how devasted Taeyeon right in front of her.

"What happen to you?" Tiffany carefully asked not wanting to be mad.

"Why must I hope too much for her and expecting something in return if she will only takes m. for granted? Why woman always full of crap?" Taeyeon dreamily said making her flinched knowing she's a woman too and his words directed straight to her but seeing his drunken state she felt sad instead of furious.

"Maybe, that girl must be numb or blind about your feelings towards her." The President giving advice into him for the first time, a good opportunity for their newly discovered friendship without them knowing.

"Maybe I love her very much that I turned into a crazy jerk like now." Taeyeon laughed at his stupidity for a certain woman that he couldn't win a heart.

"Just forget your f*cking feelings for her already and try to move on I also experience your situation with a certain guy whom I've been inlove so much that I almost gave him my everything but I thanked God he didn't let me gave my virginity into that jerk! I've been blinded by my own love for him that he betrayed me and almost lose the Presidential Election." Tiffany sighed as she recalls of how her ex-boyfriend betrays her for power, fame and money.

But I still love him nonetheless.

"That freaking bastard must be lucky then for having a gorgeous and caring girlfriend." Everybody says that the most honest person is a drunk person.

"You think so?" Tiffany laughed.

"You're beautiful, Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon confessed as he looks deeply into her eyes before his eyes caught her soft and plump lips calling for a kiss.

"T-Taeyeon?" Tiffany felt hot through their staring battle as soon as she saw the signal to make a move, she captured his lips on her own trapping the bottom in between her teeth aggressively biting at a time.

"You look so hot right now, Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon pleasures the woman underneath him and the alcohol kicking inside his system devouring Tiffany's almost naked body as he stripped off her bra after her pink blouse now scattered on the floor same goes with his set of clothes.

"T-Tae.. Ahh.. Deeper... More..." Tiffany moaned when the man licked her private part leaving her in a weak state and surrendered into the pleasure she's been receiving. Taeyeon pulled off his boxer short joining the rest of the clothes until his huge member sprung out of his confinement making her felt more hotter than before, she grabbed it position little Taetae infront of her already wet hole.

"Ah.. you're so tight.." She's still a virgin, of course XD Lucky Taeng! Taeyeon pushes his growing member inside making the both of them starting to see stars.

"F-Faster... Right there..." Tiffany moaned loudly making him aggressively doing his job perfectly until they both came and shoot his string of semen inside Tiffany's hole.

"Ready for round 2?" He smirked after finishing her off after their first orgasm.

"Let's get it on, baby." Tiffany seductively whispered, the alcohol inside her kicking as well.

-to be continued

A/N: OMG!!! They sex with each other because of the spirit of alcohol and that will turned out into a big trouble after they wake up on each other's arm naked in bed. Goodluck TaeNy! XD

With Love,
chocomint89