Hate, Love, Hate

"I seriously hate our President!!!" Taeyeon retorted as he walked through with his bestfriend Yoong to find a decent job for both of them.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha, I want to see Ms. Hwang's reaction then." Yoong patted his butt as they both looked for something to eat since they walked for the entire day but the word lucky isn't on their hand.

"You know how hot our President is, right? Especially, her secretary!" Yoong said dreamily but Taeyeon smacked his head before they buy something street food.

"Pervert!" Taeyeon whisper.

"I'm running out of money." Yoong cried as he forced to pay for their food by his bestfriend.

"We can find a job, stay strong Yoong!" Taeyeon pumped his fist into the air giving a positive vibes for the poor young boy beside him.

"A fly already flew from my poor wallet." Yoong scoffed as he eyed the happy midget beside him.

"Ha! Look we're here at the Blue House gate again!" Taeyeon giving an annoying look.

"Oh, must be the President is inside, why don't you ask for help since you're pretty much close." Yoong teases but earning a slapped on his shoulder.

"Yah, I'm not asking for help especially from her!" Taeyeon pointed at the Blue House but his finger poke someone's cheeks.

"Omo, Taeng!" Yoong hurriedly took away Taeyeon's hand into someone.

"Oh, so you're here again." The woman's voice spoke from behind.

"Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe Miss." Yoong repeatedly bowed at the woman.

"Oh, it's okay." The woman smiled at them waving her hands.

"Oh, it's you!" Taeyeon said in annoying tone.

"Oh, hello, sorry for being rude. By the way,  I'm Jessica Jung." The blonde woman offered her hand into both boys but seems Yoong is on his starstruck mode.

"Kim T to the A to the E." Taeyeon said in a hiphop way making Jessica laugh.

"Oh, your such a cutie." Jessica pinched his cheeks.

"YAH!" Taeyeon caresses his now swollen cheeks but Yoong is stay rooted on his spot.

"Oh, and you are?" Jessica asked the tallest of them.

"Y-Yoong Im." Yoong shook her hand stiffly.

"Your cute too." And Yoong almost fainted.

"Yah, stop thinking dirty." Taeyeon warned.