I really hate you!

President Hwang arrived safely in Seoul heading towards the Blue House together with her bodyguard, Im Yoong. Both of them got closer through one-week span of time, talking comfortable with each other even laughing together at times. Tiffany who grew fonder through the younger Yoong while he seems so oblivious of the blossoming feelings of the woman for him, he only sees her as a older sister and nothing more. Meanwhile, Taeyeon started to asked the blonde out accidentally when he caught red-handed by Jessica, sending secret love letters on her desk while she's not around until one day, out of her curiousity, she decided to catch her secret admirer and that's the start of their cute love story but for Jessica she's only giving it a try since being single for 5 years was quite boring for her nowadays so they started to going out even weekends.

"Y-You a-already d-dating Ms. Jung?" Yoong asked his hyung who is happily typing on his smartphone showing his wide toothy grin.

"Hmmm... You can say we are but still I'm in the phase of courting her." Taeyeon replied without looking at the gloomy Yoong behind wearing his kinda sad expression.

"Oh, goodluck then Tae hyung!" Yoong fake his smile as he cheers Taeyeon.

"What about you and the Ms. Speakerbox?" Taeyeon asked as he looks over Yoong who was confused by his question.

"What about us?" Yoong secretly peaking through his hyung's phone conversation with the blonde secretary.

"What happen at Jeju?" Taeyeon added with a smirk on his face.

"It's fine, of course the food were all mouth-watering, I wanna try it with you if were given a vacation!" Seems like a Yoong's bitter emotion turns into a bright one at the mention of the food. Taeyeon chuckle at his excited dongsaeng animatedly talking with him with cute gestures and a genuine smile.

-FLASHBACK-

"HYUNG!!!!" A 5-year old Yoong runs to Taeyeon's spot as soon as he spotted the older boy who is happily playing with the ball. His little steps leads him near the said boy and some bigger boys with Taeyeon's side.

"Yoongie~" Liitle Taeyeon welcomes his favorite dongsaeng made everyone looks at the little weak boy smaller than them. (A/N: Just pretend is much taller than Yoong here even they grew older XD)

"You wanted him to join us? He couldn't reach the basket if you insist, Taeng? Why don't we let Yuta join instead." A boy named Wooyoung suggested followed by a nod from everyone.

"I don't want him to be left out here doing nothing he might get bored, I rather go home with him instead, see you tomorrow guys!" Taeyeon waved goodbye to his playmates holding little Yoong's hand as they both headed home since they're neighbors.

"FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!" Someone from the nrighborhood shouted made everyone's attention caught by a huge fire from the Kim residence.

"Taeng! You're house is on fire, hurry up kid! Your sick mother was still there and Hayeon!" His neighbor yelled at them when they seen spotted.

"OMMA! MAKE WAY! I'M COMING HAYEON, OMMA!" Taeyeon hastily left Yoong and skipped towards his house direction, he's being blocked by the people but he keeps on struggling and successfully enter inside afterwards.

"TAE HYUNG!!!" Little Yoong yelled from the outside watching how the humble home of Kim caught on fire. He couldn't spotted his hyung, he searched everywhere and after a good 10-minutes, they could finally see a silhouette from the inside dragging himself weakly without any company with him. Taeyeon cough as he collapsed on the ground, the people helps the boy to bring into the nearby hospital.

"Hyung, wake up!" Yoong entered the ambulance together with his mother who is crying at Taeyeon's unconscious body.

"U-Umma? H-Hayeon-ah~ Hyung will save you~" Taeyeon talk into his sleeping state making Yoong cried along with his mother.

After a week of tragic incident, the Im family decided to be Taeyeon's guardian since he's already an orphan and his father is nowhere to be found, some says he runaway with debt leaving Taeyeon nothing in hand but Mr. Im treated the little child like his own since the little Kim used to be with them when his mother is looking for a job alongside with his 16-month baby sister, Hayeon. Taeyeon woke up with a trauma from fire, he almost his sanity when he learns about his mother and sister's death, the Im's arranged a small ceremony for his lost ones, Taeyeon didn't talk for months but someone made him to talk, a little girl who is also a patient at the hospital sharing room with him for a month before the mysterious girl discharge already.

"Until I see you again, Mr. Gingerboy!" Showing her toothy grin she waves back at Taeyeon before she went home together with her parents, he felt so envious to the polite girl eishing he could have at least a happy family.

"See you too, Princess!" Taeyeon said to no one leaving him with tears.

-FLASHBACK END-

"Hyung, you okay?" Yoong asked him as they both shares lunch together.

"Yeah, I'm just a little lost these days since I'm assigned tomorrow to accompany Miss Jung with a fashion event." Taeyeon said as he picks up his fork and spoon finally touching his lunch.

*cellphone beep*

Both of their attention breaks by Taeyeon's beeping phone, a messagr from the blonde, he automatically smile and Yoong knows who sent the message for him, he sighed heavily and continur to dig in.

From: My Princess Sica ♥

12:53 p.m.

Annyeong! Taengoo~ Sorry I couldn't attend the event but Ms. Hwang will take my place as a guest speaker. Please assure her safety for me, I will pick up ny little demanding sister at the airport and send her at my place. I owe you alot, I'll treat you dinner at Saturday ;-)

Take care xoxo
Sica ♥

Taeyeon typing....

Okay Princess Sica, take care as well I'll expecting it unnie so Saturday, okay? See you ♥

P.S. Kindly send my deepest regards to your little sis 😀

Message sent 12:58 p.m.

"Tada!" Taeyeon press send kissing his phone before putting back into his coat pocket.

"Is that Jessica unnie?" Yoong asked bitterly but he tries to sound casually showing a fake smile.

"Dae, she will pick up her sister at the airport and seems like I'm going to be a babysitter by tomorrow!" Taeyeon shows his annoyed face thinking about a day with the witch Hwang who cause all of his suffering.

"You must be lucky with her." Yoong added while playing with his fork into the pasta.

"You can say so but were not even yet an item and I'm not taking advantage at her as well, I'll take it slowly." Taeyeon explained as he spotted the Lady President walking through their direction, he panic and hides himself into Yoong's shoulder like he was doing something behind.

"KIM TAEYEON! FOLLOW ME N.O.W!" Tiffany called him with an intimidating voice making the both shivered.

"I really hate you, Tiffany Hwang!!! Argh!!!" Taeyeon pulled his hair on frustration as he followed her.

To be continued