Blushing Taeng

TAEYEON POV

"I think you're cute in your own way but unfortunately no one ever see it but------"

"I think I do."

Those sweet words keeps on repeating inside my mind for almost a thousand times and I think I will blush madly for years and years every time she's been around. Oh my goodness, Ms. Jessica Jung what have you done to me?

"Earth to Taeyeon? Hello?" Did someone calling me?

Oh! Shoot it's her...

F*ck why am I on the floor? Oh, I'm picking up my report!

"Oh! M-Miss Jung, what can I do for you? Ugh! Ow!" I suddenly bump my head into the table when I stood up from picking the scattered papers.

"Oh, shoot are you alright, Tae?" Jessica asked me in a concern voice while helping me picking those stupid papers at least my chance to seen her in close proximity. Am I look like a pervert right now? But who cares? Kekeke

"I-I'm a-alright." I stuttered like what-the-hell before I blushing madly.

"Are you blushing? You look like a tomato or are you sick?" She asked me again but too embarrass to look back at her into the eyes. I will literally die in heart attack if she keeps on staring at me! God, please help me!

"I'm fine really." I strengthen my suit and helps her to stand on her feet placing the papers into my personal desk.

"Oh, I think I must go now, it's almost 8pm also you as well." Jessica glance at her watch before bidding goodbye but I won't let her go home alone, I mustered up some courage to let me send her home tonight. Go Taeng!

"Ahm, Miss Jung wait up!" I run towards her with a nervous heart.

"Yes?" She smile at me like she's expecting me something from me beforehand.

"Can I send you home it's already dark outside and I won't let a woman especially you to went home alone." Phew, finally but her face is unreadable and I felt like I'm dying from nervousness.

"Sure, no problem." She answered in a sweet and lovely tone of her voice.

Wait?! What?! Do I heard them right?!

"Hey! Are you alright? You're blushing again!"

Oh my not again! Stupid Taeng!?

"Oh, c'mon let's go!" I grabbed her soft hand and we both walked out from the blue house.

END OF POV

----------

JESSICA POV

He's cute and adorable when he's working seriously especially when he pucker his lips out like a sulking baby I decided to approached him and I think he noticed my presence and our eyes meet halfway before he zoning out on me.

Earth to Taeyeon? Hello?" I noticed him zoning out so I waved my hand infront of him and he stumble back making me chuckle a bit.

"Oh! M-Miss Jung, what can I do for you? Ugh! Ow!" He suddenly bump his head into his own table when I picked up the scattered papers on the ground.

"Oh, shoot are you alright, Tae?" I asked him in a concern voice while helps him picking up those papers at least my chance to seen him in close proximity. Am I look like a pervert right now? Nah, I'm just helping him but partly I like to see him upclosd. Kekeke.

"I-I'm a-alright." He stuttered like a shy highschool boy but looks cute for me.

"Are you blushing? You look like a tomato or are you sick?" I asked him again but he looks too embarrass to look back at me into the eyes. I think I will melt under his charming gaze!

"I'm fine really." He answered before he strengthen his suit and he helps me to stand on my feet placing the papers into his personal desk.

"Oh, I think I must go now, it's almost 8pm also you as well." I glance at my watch before bidding goodbye but I'm expecting him to send me home at least for tonight but seeing his face makes my hope crush so I quickly turned around in a hurry until I heard footsteps following me.

"Ahm, Miss Jung wait up!" He run towards me and my nervous heart seems like it will burst out from my chest but still a woman needs to be calm and not looks like were easy to get.

"Yes?" I smile at him like if I'm not expecting something from him beforehand.

"Can I send you home it's already dark outside and I won't let a woman especially you to went home alone." Phew, finally he asked me but his face is too adorable and I felt like I'm flying from happiness.

"Sure, no problem." I answered in a sweet and lovely tone of my voice.

Wait?! What am I doing right now?!

"Hey! Are you alright? You're blushing again!" I asked him because seriously he looks sick with a redden face.

Oh, he seems so trouble!

"Oh, c'mon let's go!" He grabbed my hand before dragging me outside but it felt so right holding his cold hand against mine.

END OF POV

-AT THE NEARBY CAFE-

"Omo! Their food here tastes good!" Jessica cheer happily showing her rare smile.

"Yeah! Daebak!" Taeyeon joined too showing his toothy grin.

"I will tell Tiff about these restaurant so we could visit sometimes." Jessica added while digging into her plate with full of japchae and side dishes while Taeyeon is silently watching her.

"Now that she mention Ms. Hwang, I lost my appetite." Taeyeon's mood drop when he heard Tiffany's name and thinking about her making him sick.

"What's wrong?" Jessica noticed his mood change.

"Ah, I think I miss Yoong." He lied.

"Oh, I hope they will get along with each other, you know how Tiffany seems to be hot-headed sometimes and a little stubborn." Jessica explained but seems Taeyeon didn't absorb what she was saying as he keeps on daydreaming about her.

"Well, thanks for your treat, Taengoo!" Jessica hugged him before she get back into her meal.

"It's nothing." Taeyeon smile back.

A/N: A TaengSic chapter :)