The Campaign

-FEW WEEKS LATER-

"Why the hell you choose Simon to be your running maid at the election, why? He's one of the Jung's underdog, Tiffany?" One of the blue party member barks at the woman uninterestingly listening at his demand here and there. Tired of his words, she stood and walks away without bothering to looked at the nagging middle age guy wearing a suit.

"Underdog or not, I still choose what's the best for me!" She yelled back made everyone surprise at Tiffany's unusual behavior. She turned the knob and step outside without glancing back. Maybe, a few shots will make her better before going home, she thought.

"She's getting out of hand or she wants to follow Mr. Hong's path?" The party leader before his eyes shifted into the vice-leader who was silently sitting across them.

"What can you say, Mr. Kwon?" The party leader spoke with confirmation through his partner in years.

"Well, she's kinda hot when she's being stubborn and definitely my style." Yul Kwon started with a playful smirk leaving them dumbfounded.

"P-Pardon?" The leader asked again confirming what he heard was right.

"I handle her in your behalf." Yul Kwon also known as a chick magnet but never caught by media linking with many iconic women in the industry and politics. He loves to play around with woman's heart but no strings attached, he won elections landslide against his opponent as Congressman. Kwon has brain, manly-figure that can woo women in just flowery words and can capture every heart with his undying charm. He portrays a good image from children and women which helps him boost popularity and votes. The party decided that they will include him as Hwang's running maid if she turned down the offer to get paired with Sooyoung but now that the guy withdraw from the election, he's the great choice for winning.

"I trust your ability Mr. Kwon, I let you do the job." The party leader gesturing one of their members to file the candidacy thru email in a last minute of filing since the campaign was getting nearer.

"I never once fail you Mr. Jang." Yul Kwon assured coming from a well-off family of business tycoons, he had his own words to offer in a deal. As the youngest son of Kwon aside from Tyler, a successful international tycoon in business, he also established his own image in field of politics and that way his family benefits from him.

"I'll show everyone how I play my game in politics, you'll see Kim Taeyeon." Yul Kwon secretly undercovers Taeyeon's real identity in the most risky way since he got someone behind the confidential information.

"You couldn't escape my sharp eyes Kim Taeyeon, Mr. Choi Tae Sung's illegitimate son. Maybe you can fool everyone else but not a Kwon." Yul smirked at his own victory as he bid everyone goodbye following Tiffany. The Kwon wasn't the type of losers in terms of competing with others and their goals was to win against the enemy.

"Tiffany Hwang you will be mine." Yuri smug.

-AT THE JUNG MANSION-

"Hubby, I think I'm not feeling well these days maybe you can accompany with our doctor?" Jessica said weakly before she stood up from bed fixing her husband's necktie.

"I think you need to stop your diet, you still be beautiful in my eyes even you look like a hippo----- YAH!!" Taeyeon getting slapped by his wife as he mentioned how the woman was getting chubby.

"Stop saying I'm getting fat I hate being called by that!!! So does mean you don't love me now???" Jessica fear of losing her husband, the love she had with Kim Taeyeon before and now she pours them into a man named Erik Simon. Oblivious with the fact that he truly was Taeyeon and stupid in not knowing earlier.

"I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* Sica." The husband showering his wife butterfly kiss through her exposed collarbone up to her neck and last landed into her soft lips but he only wants het to fell into his trap and uses their family's influence and power against his enemy.

"Your sweet mouth always saving you from my wrath, don't you think?" Jessica giggles before she encircled her arms around his neck showing her affection towards her husband. Taeyeon in return trapping her waist and pressing furtherly on his body.

"This sweet mouth of mine can also satisfy my wife in bed as well." Taeyeon whisper seductively making the both of them landed at the soft king-size bed in the middle of the room as he hovered on top of Jessica, slowly they both stripping each other's set of clothes and gone naked under the sheets.

To be continued