There's Something Special

"I can use her against Taeyeon." Yuri planned his next move to get revenge and the first thing that crossed his mind was Tiffany as a bait for him knowing that there's something special between them without him knowing. He's waiting Tiffany outside the Blue party's headquarters since something came up from their Team leader involving the upcoming campaign.

"S-Sorry d-did y-you wait too long? Team leader-nim scolded me from slacking off at my ratings." Tiffany huffed as she runs her way through as soon the meeting ended not too long ago. Yuri extends his hand for her to take and lead their way outside, he's also the team leader's watcheye over Tiffany's whereabouts and always updating him everyday through text or email but he had something up under his sleeves he refuses to do his job nowadays after knowing her involvement through his rivals.

"What do you want to eat for dinner? I haven't eaten since lunch because of my rush candidacy." Yuri spoke while scanning the restaurant's food menu. They already reached their destination for tonight's dinner and he insisted to treat her for now.

"The usual like weeks ago." Tiffany put down the menu after she discussed with Yuri and the man infront of her called the waiter for their final order.

"So, tell me how do you know Kim Taeyeon?" Yuri pried made Tiffany looked at him in confusion but she shrugged off instead by responding him.

"She's my personal bodyguard when I'm still the President but an accident came and I didn't know what happened to him until I met Erik Simon because their faces was so much alike like they're twins and honestly I thought he was him but I figure out that he wasn't and that made my heart and hope crushed." Tiffany explained brought tears in her eyes but she didn't tell the real thing between them because it wasn't needed in the first place.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Yuri wipes her tears by his thumb until the waiter broke them off and places their food on the table.

"I'm fine for now but I couldn't help thinking that he saves me from danger but I couldn't done Anything in return for him when he needed me." She added while wiping her own tears using Yuri's handkerchief.

"I see your stupid side for not knowing that he's only fooling you for his own sake and using two women for power and fame." Yuri smirk not showing his true self at her, he only rides for what she wants and gain her trust to used against her in the future.

"Thank you for staying by my side Mr. Kwon." She thank him placing her hand over his as they both smile at each other.

"Okay, I don't want our date to be dramatic so let's eat before the food turns cold." Yuri joked made her laughed but obliviously for them someone watching them secretly behind.

"Huh, just wow? She's cheating on me behind but who I am to got jealous, right? I already had a fucking gorgeous and influential wife, who needed her by the way?" Taeyeon accidentally saw them from the outside while he's having a dinner date with his wife and father in-law so he excuses himself to secretly follow them.

"Oh, here you are! What took you so long honey? I've been waiting for you to come because Dad already left awhile ago for some emergency reasons." Jessica immediately clings into his arm once he stepped inside the restaurant from the other side of the street.

"Oh, I think I had upset stomach and not feeling well." Taeyeon lied before he shows his frown face to his wife who buys his own lies.

"Shall we go home now?" Jessica offered while clutching tightly into him showing her affection.

"Sure." He answered back and escorted his wife.

"Are you already cheating behind my back?" Jessica thought as they walked side by side to the parking lot. She suspiciously watching her husband's behavior when she caught him together with Tiffany talking intimately at the event.

"Are you okay honey?" Taeyeon asked but his eyes focused on the road. He searched for her hand and tightly intertwined them.

"I think I just ate too much." Jessica smile back at him tightly securing their hands together but her mind was somewhere else and she needed some released.

"Erik, honey?" She called.

"Yes, hon?" He called back sweetly.

"Dad wants us to have a baby, are you okay with that?" Jessica looks at him if her husband will protest from her sudden revelations.

"Baby?" He arched his brows looking at her slightly before his eyes get bacl to the road.

"Yes, I think Dad was right." She studying his bitter expressions but what he said next surpises her.

"Sure why not, right? I think Dad was really right so can we do it tonight?" Taeyeon said without second thought since he knew this topic would come sooner or later so he prepares for her for not ruining his plan.

"W-We w-will do it tonight? Are you really sure, Erik? I don't want to force you if you don't want." Jessica's hoping he was joking right now because she felt nervous even they've done it countless times as a married couple.

"I want to have kids with you, honey? You don't want it? Then I do it with someone else." He joked around earning a slapped from his wife. He also want some release from what he saw awhile ago, his anger and jealousy strikes in one go so he agrees at her easily.

"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE OR YOU WILL BE SLEEPING IN THE STREETS FOR SURE ERIK!" Jessica nagged.

"Stop it or you will kill us both if you won't stop harassing me, okay? Patient is a virtue, baby." Taeyeon joked as he speeds up their way to home to have some fun tonight with his wife.

"Just so you wait Tiffany Hwang!" He curses inside made his feelings burn from jealousy and he will punish her when they've met again behind Jessica's back.

To be continued