I'm Sorry I Lied

FLASHBACK

(INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: UNKISS ME BY MAROON 5)

"When you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy, and one for yourself." Tae Sung said as he treated his son's bruises when Taeyeon was found at the foot of the mountain where he and Yoong fell from the cliff of Seongnam.

"Do you think Tiffany will believe our act? I almost risk my own life with this hyung. Argh! Still hurts, can you please be gentle?" Yoong retorted when Seohyun presses a cotton ball on his wound due to a huge impact of their falling on the river, thankfully Tae Sung and Seohyun already waiting at the other side.

"She believe me and I knew it." Taeyeon utter nonchalantly while fixing his bandage on his right arm.

"Hyung? I'm worried how she react, you know I think she already fell inlove with you, I can see the way she acts around you." Yoong shows a worried face still concern at Tiffany since he builds a good friendship with the latter.

"I need to get revenge for my own mother and samchon Siwan, I saw with my bare eyes how Mr. Hwang burn our house after he shoot them both dead, I still remember that night." Taeyeon closes his eyes as tears already formed, Tae Sung patred his back. It's been 2 and a half years ago when he found out about his bestfriend's death and Chungha and that's how he find his other son. He and Siwan still meeting secretly behind Choi Sunghoon, his own father who wants to killed his beloved woman and child so they kept them far from the old Choi's reached. Tae Sung explained everything to his son when they met each other back then in his used-to-be parents, Taeyeon at first hated him but after realizing they needed each other to get revenge to Mr. Hwang and the Blue party whose behind Tae Sung's corrupt issues that he didn't even done so Sunghoon removes him as a representative to run as President.

"I want them all to destroy each other as I watched how Hwang groups went down and nothing will left." Tae Sung saw how his son's burn from vengeance and his worried about the outcome if they went overboard but the stubborn guy wanted it and he only gave him what he wants since its involving Siwan and Chungha, the persons dearest to him.

"I wanted Tiffany to suffer emotionally like how I felt when my parents died, how I suffer from pyrophobia that I couldn't even handle a gun nor lit a candle." Taeyeon clenches his fist forgetting how the lady President treated him as special and he's also aware of her growing feelings towards him but he chooses to fooled her in circles just to established his plan perfectly.

"People should either be caressed or crushed. If you do them minor damage they will get their revenge; but if you cripple them there is nothing they can do. If you need to injure someone, do it in such a way that you do not have to fear their vengeance." Taeyeon added and stood up and looks outside the window under the moonlight. They were at Tae Sung's secret villa nearby Seongnam.

"Hyung..." Yoong worrying about his bestfriend's well being regarding his revenge since Taeyeon holds a grudge against those people they're fooling. Everything happens starting from Tiffany chased by hoodlums and first meeting with Jessica was all an act and according to plan to make them believed that they're both harmless and innocent but it was all Taeyeon's originally plan.

"Mr. Hong still not aware that you're Mr. Shawn Pendelton, the person he's working for because of his greed from money and power." Seohyun, a private secretary and undercover agent working with Tae Sung who helps him to background check and stealing confidential information from government in a smooth way. She's sharp, sneaky, sly, tough and could fool men because of her ethereal beauty, she's also an orphan because her parents were killed by politics and wanted to seek justice as well so she works at them and received a good pay from Choi Tae Sung.

"Make sure he wouldn't suspect my real identity and gave him the money and power he wanted also threatened Mr. Choi Sooyoung to withdraw from Presidential election just to let Mr. Hong wom against Tiffany, we could used that old bastard from our future plan." Taeyeon instructed the gorgeous secretary who only nods and continue to treat Yoong's wound.

"Appa, I need a favor to ask." The son looked at hia father who was only listening from him silently sitting at the black couch.

"Only if you promise that it would not risking your own life again, I don't want to see you died infront of my ryes, your precious to me like how your mother treats you as a treasure." Tae Sung said and his son only smiles back at him.

"Appa, please don't think too much, it's just that I want a new identity under the name of Erik Simon, I will fly to California and follow Ms. Jessica Jung and with that I could uses her without Tiffany and Sooyoung's knowledge, I'll pretend to have an amnesia from an accident and change my appearance so I want you to work with my family background in case Jessica will do some behind my back." Taeyeon perfectly stated and his father understood that he quickly dial a number from his dummy smartphone to call secret person and hide his own identity as well.

"Sorry Fany I have to lie with you but I assure you I will let you live a normal and happy life without me. I have to do this in my own hands to seek for justice that a mere President couldn't." Taeyeon sadly whisper to himself as he pulling off a silver ring with his engraved name inside from around his finger that Tiffany gave as a present.

FLASHBACK END

To be continued

A/N: I smell blood in the next chapter and now everything seems to be clear that Taeyeon was the real enemy behind since the start of the story and Choi Tae Sung already knew everything about his son that he uses his fortune to helped Taeyeon on his revenge.

To tell you, the official soundtrack of the Season 2 was Lost Stars by Adam Levine but I love BTS Jungkook's cover as well.

Quotes credits from google search so see you in the next chapter.