Season 2: Prejudice

"Do I look handsome in my suit?"

"You look fantastic today Senior!"

"Well, that's what I wanted in the first place was to hook up with a woman tonight."

ONE AND A HALF YEAR LATER

"Just focus on the election day especially you, Miss Hwang! We have no time focusing on your personal matter here, okay?" The leader of the party hollered when he saw how Tiffany was always zoning out everytime they held a meeting. The start of campaign was just a few months ago and they're been working under pressure since a new registered party announces another strong candidate for Presidential candidate.

"Sorry, can I leave first? Urgent stuff." Tiffany didn't finished the leader's good scolding as she hurriedly stood up from her seat and pushed the two-door of their party conference hall before she walked out with only one thing on her mind.

"Cancel all my appointments today!" The President called her secretary and she fixes her trench coat ready to went outside her respective office.

"I must find him, I then realized I need him by my side." She whisper to herself and her eyes landed on Jessica's empty table across her office.

"Do you have to do this, Jessi? I never thought you could do this to me." Tiffany ler out a heavy sigh as she recalls her bestfriend handed her resignation after Yoong and Taeyeon's disappearance.

FLASHBACK

"Do you have to obey your father? I thought you already clear your issues between the both of you, huh? I knew how you despises politics and yet your working here and now suddenly you'll representing Mr. Jung's new party against us." Tiffany stated making a big frown from Jessica's face as she puts all her stuffs inside a huge box, cleaning her desk neatly.

"I had no choice, Tiff. If I disobey him, he will forced me to send me off in a wedding with the Choi!" Jessica retorted in tears knowing how she was threatened by her own father by using a marriage deal against her.

"The Choi? You mean Sooyoung?" Tiffany added with her arched brow.

"I asked him if its Sooyoung but he said no and I'm afraid it will be an old hag of his far relatives, I'm scared!" Jessica made a sad expression and the President comforts her.

"Gosh, I didn't see it coming and besides I never knew your father will do that kind of thing to her beloved daughter.

"I didn't expect him to act chikdish regarding a past issues and now he's bringing it up!" Jessica packed her things and carried the box.

"Be careful here and take good care of yourself, I don't want you to be sad besides we still bestfriend and I'm in Seoul just call me." The two bestfriend embraces each other as they being apart leaving Tiffany alone by herself.

"Take care of yourself too Jessi. I will miss you as well." Tiffany tear up as she tightens her embrace into Jessica.

"I love you too, Tiff. Whatever happen between us always forgive each other, sorry." Jessica cried silently knowing she'll be parted with her bestfriend.

"I'll send you to your car." Tiffany walked her bestfriend into the basement parking lot before they finally parted with a heavy heart.

"I'll hope you'll find Taeyeon too and call me if there any news about him." Jessica reminded as she turned on her car engine and bid goodbye.

"I'll see you soon." They both said in unison.

FLASHBACK END

"Madam President!" A familiar voice called behind making her turned her head to look at the owner.

"Choi Sooyoung? What are you doing here?" The President asked when she saw the tall man who was bugging her everytime these past years just by sending her at the Blue House from hwr residence, inviting her for a lunch and dinner date or even spending time with her on weekends making her forget Taeyeon for awhile.

"I wanted to see you, of course what else? By the way, Jessica called me last Friday and invited us for a dinner." Sooyoung said cheerfully as he playfully wrapping his arms around Tiffany's shoulder but the woman always pushing him away.

"I want to have time alone, Soo and by the way tell Jessi I'm going we need to talk for not calling me when she flew to California." Tiffany hurriedly walked ahead to Sooyoung.

"Okay if you say so and by the way, you still look gorgeous in your black hoodie and your still wearing that kond of style when you're sneaking outside, it's too dangerous for you and now the campaign will be starting soon." Sooyoung worriedly said before the President flashes her eyesmile capturing his breath in a matter of seconds.

"I'll be going see you tonight for dinner." Tiffany drove her not-so-expensive sports car.

SOMEWHERE IN CALIFORNIA

"Honey, do I look pretty in this cocktail dress?" A blonde woman asked her companion who was busy looking for a perfect suit for the ball tonight establishing a new political party against the Hwang and Choi.

"You always pretty in my eyes honey so you don't have to wear expensive dress, you know." A brunette man answered sweetly giving her a dorky smile before he fixes the strap of her dress and kisses her forehead.

"Such a smooth talker!" The older blonde woman playfully smacked his arm before she checks the dress for the last time on the huge mirror infront of them.

"I'm only a smooth talker for you my beloved Sica noona." The brunette man teases before the blonde throws a deathly glare into him.

"YAHH! PLEASE STOP CALLING ME NOONA I FELT OLD FOR YOU!" The blonde pout cutely towards her handsome fiance.

"But I love calling you noona it sounds hot for me and besides I can call you whatever I want, Jung!" The man added before he wrapping his masculine arms around the woman's petite waist.

"Can I call you mine then?" The blonde said affectionately before they shares a passionate kiss.

"Ehem, its not the right place for both of you to do PDA." An old man wearing a business attire appeares from nowhere when the couple bashfully pushed away each other.

"Sorry Chairman Jung!" The brunette man bows apologetically earning a soft laugh from the old man.

"GOTCHA!" Chairman Jung playfully act like a kid infront of his son in law who was dorkily joining him teasing the blonde alone.

"I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU!!!"

"Oh no, we are both screwed now!" The Chairman laughed along with the man as they left the sulking blonde by herself.

"YAHH!! COME BACK HERE ERIK SIMON!!!" The blonde struggles from her dress but she keeps on chasing her father and fiance.

"Catch me if you can, honey!" The man named Erik hollered happily.

"No hugs and kisses for you?" The blonde threatened before she walked out in a sulking mood.

"YAH! MIANHE!"

To be continued

A/N: Do you have idea who is Erik Simon here? :)

A short update for Season 2 entitled PREJUDICE.