I'll Keep You Safe

Start from the beginning

Taking a deep breath, hoping he was right, your muscles tightened as soon as you heard the door start to open. With wide eyes, you stared at Sam who had a frown on his face as he waited to see who would walk through that door.

"Aww, if it isn't the sweet couple." The man said as he came into the room, a couple of black eyed men behind him. "I've been waiting for this day for a long time."

"Do what you want with me, just let her go!" Sam yelled, as always trying to be the hero.

Striding past Sam and heading straight for you, the demon squatted down so his face was level with yours. Raising a hand towards you, you flinched back, expecting pain. "Shh, everything is fine." The Demon whispered, brushing the back of his hand along your cheek. "As long as you do what I say."

"Go to hell." You spat, watching as his smile widened.

"Been there, done that, got the postcard." He answered back. "That's why I'm up here. I have new orders, and they include you and that giant of yours.

"I've heard you have an anti-possession tattoo. You tell me where it is, or I'll have lots of fun looking." He continued on, pulling a knife out of his pants.

"Leave her alone!" Sam cried out, pulling hard at his restraints.

You went to answer, something smart aleck because you were not going to let him know where your possession tattoo was. But he stuck his hand out, covering your mouth tight enough that no sound came out. "Hmm, seems like you want me to search. I like that idea."

With the tip of his knife, he pulled your shirt away from your skin, glancing down into your cleavage. "Pity, it's not there."

You could still hear Sam struggling in the background, as the Demon walked around you, grabbing your shirt and ripping it. "Not one on your back either. Hmm, where could it be?"

As he came to stand in front of you, the other demon came up, whispering into his boss's ear. "You're lucky. But don't worry, I'll be back soon to finish what we've started."

You watched as they left the room, your entire body trembling at the thought of him coming back. "Y/N, sweetheart, look at me." Sam pleaded with you, and you glanced over at him through tears.

"Sam, I'm trying to be brave, but I can't stop these tears." You cried, and you watched as his jaw tensed.

"It's okay to cry." He assured you. "You've never been in a position like this before. But crying shows that you're still alive. That you still have a chance to fight."

The door suddenly was shoved open, and the Demons came back into the room, another man following behind. "This here is our big boss. He's the one who gave me the orders to find you and Sam. You see, he wants to bring Lucifer back, and Sam's the perfect vessel. With you here, he's gonna do everything he can to keep you safe."

"I won't let him." You answered, knowing you would rather die than let Sam be possessed once again.

"You won't have a choice." He argued. "We're going to find that tattoo, and when you're possessed, Sam won't have a choice but to agree to whatever we want. After all, he'd probably die to save you."

One look at Sam and you knew it was true. Sam would do anything, including agreeing to be Lucifer's vessel once again if it meant your safety. With tears still in your eyes, you took a deep breath, knowing the worst was about to happen.

Striding forward, smiling gleefully, the Demon ripped your shirt completely off of you in one motion, leaving you sitting there in your bra and jeans. "Awe, there it is." He exclaimed, crouching down and placing the tip of the blade against your sensitive skin. It had seemed like such a good spot for the tattoo, on your ribs, just below your armpit. Hidden from view usually, it would have gone un-noticed if he hadn't ripped your shirt off. "Let's see what we can do to this pretty skin." He muttered, his gaze focused on the tattoo.

Sam was cursing, his wrists bloody from fighting so hard. "Will you shut him up?" The other leader grumbled, and one of the henchmen slammed their fist into Sam's face. With blood dripping down his nose, Sam glared at the Demon's, vowing to get revenge if they so much as touched you.

"Too late." The Demon answered, moving to cut into your skin.

Feeling horrible, you knew you couldn't let Sam because Lucifer's vessel once again. Your life wasn't more important than that fact. You would rather die than see that Evil/ warped fallen Angel running free in Sam's body one more time. Waiting until Sam's gaze caught yours, you took a deep breath. "I'll keep you safe." You promised him, twisting your body as much as you could until the knife was away from the tattoo, and you lunged forward, feeling it slice into your skin.

Gasping in pain and shock, you could barely hear Sam in the background yelling your name. As you glanced down at the blade sticking from your skin, the shock of the Demon in front of you, you heard the ropes holding Sam snap.

As the white-hot pain took hold of your system, you watched Sam grab his Demon blade that the other Demon had stolen. Slashing his way through, Sam killed every single one of them, before dropping to his knees in front of you.

"Hey Y/N, look at me." He pleaded, gingerly pulling the knife out before pressing your shredded shirt to staunch the bleeding. Using his knife to cut the ropes holding you up, he gingerly picked you up. "Why did you do that?" He asked as he made his way through the hallway, making sure there were no other Demon's around.

"Because I didn't want to be the reason you had to say yes to Lucifer. I'd rather die before that happened." You answered, groaning as your movements sent a new wave of agony running through you.

"Y/N, I love you. But I don't think I can stand if you ever do something like that again." He muttered, as he came outside.

"But what if there isn't another time?" You asked the million-dollar question, knowing your wound wasn't exactly a scratch.

Before Sam could answer, the Impala was pulling up to the house, Dean's timing impeccable. Cas was in the seat next to him, and was out of the car before Dean even came to a complete stop.

"Thank god you never turned off your tracking." Dean exclaimed.

"Here Sam, let me take her." Cas insisted, and you were gingerly transferred into the Angel's arms. Carrying you to the Impala, he placed you on the backseat, his hands already hard at work healing you. "Y/N, I'm going to let you sleep now, to help the healing process."

"Thanks Cas." You whispered, already feeling tired.

Sam slid into the backseat beside you, pulling you so you were laying in his lap. His hazel eyes were the last thing you saw as you drifted to sleep. Grateful that you both were able to survive without becoming possessed.