I'll Keep You Safe

Sam x Reader

The sun made its way through the tree branches, shining down on your face as Sam drove his truck towards town. You enjoyed these trips, riding in something besides the Impala. Sitting higher off the ground, close to Sam as the two of you snuck away for an evening. Just the two of you, no Dean playing his loud music, no one grumbling over the fact that you weren't ordering beer. Sure, Dean was a close friend, but it was nice when it was just you and your boyfriend Sam.

You could feel his smile, even warmer than the sun as he reached over, grasping your hand, locking your fingers in between his. As he pulled into the parking lot of the new restaurant you wanted to try, he squeezed your hand. "I love you, you know that, right?" He asked you.

"Yep." You answered smugly. "But I think I love you more."

Racing around the side of the car, you cuddled against his side as the two of you made your way towards the restaurant. "It will be nice to eat something that's not greasy or fast food." You sighed, thinking of the damage that type of food was causing your system.

Before the two of you could make it to the door, you were roughly grabbed from behind, pulled away from Sam. A hand roughly wrapped over your mouth, stopping the scream that tried to slip past your lips. Fighting against your captor, you saw Sam struggling as well. With the door off to the side no one in the restaurant could see your struggle to call for help.

"This is going to be so much fun." Whispered your captor, and you could hear Sam scream out your name as your head connected with the brick wall, knocking you unconscious.

____________________

Sam's voice was the first thing you heard when you finally started coming to. Wincing at the pounding headache, your skin felt stiff and heavy. Realizing it was the blood that had clotted on your forehead, you tried to reach up and touch it, only to find your hands were tied to a chair.

"Y/N, sweetheart, wake up." Sam pleaded with you, and with a groan, you finally looked over his way. "There you are. You had me worried."

"Sam, where are we?" You asked him, staring around the darkened room. He was tied to a chair, sitting in front of you, both of you placed so you could look directly at each other.

"I have no idea. They covered my face so I couldn't see anything." He explained. "All I know is we've been captured by some Demons. But Dean's probably looking for us by now."

"Sam, I'm scared." You admitted. While this was probably old news for Sam, you weren't used to this. To being captured by Demons, who you had no idea what they wanted.

"You'll be fine." He assured you but you could see how worried he was himself. "We both have the possession tattoo, and Dean will get here before they can do too much."