Epilogue

"No."

"Pleaaase!"

"No."

"Why not?!"

"Because Boruto is a son of Naruto's therefore he cannot be trusted." Sasuke stated with obviousness while the younger ravenette puffed out a breath and crossed her arms with annoyance.

"What does Naruto-san have to do with this?!" The younger ravenette let out an outcry. "I just want to play with him."

The pinkette who was listening in to their conversation while stuffing her face into a pillow of the sofa suddenly sat up straight.

"Sasuke-kun just let her visit Boruto!" Sakura stated.

"But Sarada has to be protected at alll costs!" The older ravenette said while protectively hugging his daughter, causing Sakura to roll her eyes. At that moment, the doorbell rung.

Sarada jumped out of Sasuke's arms and opened the door only to fly into a certain blonde's arms.

"Sarada-chaaan!"

"Naruto-san!" Sarada wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck, causing Sasuke to scoff at her actions. The pinkette giggled as she let the Uzumaki family into her house.

"You're not welcome here, dobe." The ravenette mumbled as Naruto sat next to him holding Sarada. Hinata and Sakura just shook their heads at this and turned their heads to the baby in Hinata's arms named Himawari.

When Naruto finally put Sarada down, Boruto took a seat next to the young ravenette and smiled brightly at her.

"Do you wanna play a game?" Boruto asked the Uchiha, who nodded.

"The secret is to not be a dictator, Sukè-kun." Naruto whispered into the glowering ravenette's ear, however Sakura still somehow heard this.

"Hey, only i'm allowed to call him that!" The pinkette yelled at the Uzumaki.

"Says who?!" Naruto yelled back.

"The necklace says so, baka." Sakura stuck her tongue out and held out her famous emerald necklace around her neck causing Sasuke to hold out his sapphire necklace around his neck.

"You guys are such goals I swear." Hinata said while playfully rolling her eyes.

"Hey," Naruto suddenly said "where are the children who are in love with each other."

"I would never allow such—"

"I'm a princess!" Sarada giggled as she ran into the room. She had a long, sparkly red dress on which matched her glasses. Sasuke smiled at this while Hinata and Sakura were awing at the adorableness.

"And i'm her prince!" Boruto came into the room somehow wearing a full black suit. The adults in the room were flabbergasted at what was happening but Sasuke wouldn't let this stand.

"Who allowed this?!"

Boruto proudly raised his hand.

"Kid, i've got to have a word with you."

"Sasuke, they're just children." Sakura sat down next to him and lay her head on his shoulder. "Let them have their fun c'mon."

Naruto then got up and started playing with the children as Hinata and the one year old did the same.

The ravenette was about to continue arguing but he couldn't do that with his beautiful wife not allowing him to. Instead, he smiled and hugged her closer to him.

"Sakura," Sasuke whispered into the pinkette's ear "we've come a long way, huh?"

"Yeah." Sakura smiled while softly touching her necklace "we have."

And the story is finished.