Chapter 13

Sakura's POV

Silence is the most loudest conversation you can ever have and here it was.

Sasuke-kun let go of his grip on my shoulders but continued to look into my eyes.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" The ravenette in front of me murmered. I tried to open my mouth, but no matter how hard I tried to I couldn't.

Sasuke-kun grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the desk which held an abandoned journal. I read "Uchiha Itachi" on the cover.

"You recognize this name, right?" Sasuke-kun held up the diary in his other hand. Still shocked, I didn't say anything.

"Sakura say something." Sasuke-Kun almost begged. He stared into my emerald eyes once more.

Súke-kun..is Sasuke-kun..

"I..I missed you." I finally choked out. Tears brimmed my eyes causing Sukè-kun to envelope me into a hug. "Why did you leave me, you bastard?"

"I'm sorry." Sasuke-kun apologized.

I then forced myself out of his embrace, no matter how much I loved it.

"Where were you?" All this time..I had no idea where you went." I whispered. A smile tugged onto the ravenette's face. I felt my cheeks heat up at this.

"Sunakagakure," he replied. "That's where I was." Once again, he grabbed my wrist and brought me close to his chest. It sounds clichè but I couldn't help it. My heart was beating extremely fast. "You don't know how long I've wanted to tell you this story."

He brought me against the front of the desk and we both sat down. He opened his mouth and started his story.

Third POV

"Where do you think they are?" Hinata slowly opened up the room to Sasuke's room right before Naruto slammed into it. He fell onto the floor in pain.

"Owww!" Naruto yelled out loud in pain. "Why does Sasuke have such a hard floor?!" Hinata hesitantly put her hand out for the blonde to grab and he gladly took it.

"Thank you Hinata-chan." Naruto smiled at the ravenette cheekily as he got up. Hinata almost let go of his hand due to this. "Okay now hmm..maybe he's hiding in his closet." Naruto ran to Sasuke's closet and burst it open only to see that the man he was looking for wasn't there.

"M-Maybe S-Sakura- chan knows." Hinata suggested. "We could ask her if she knows where he is."

Naruto's face darkened at this.

"Why would Sakura-chan know where he is?" Naruto asked.

"I mean..he is her boss s-so I-I'm just guessing." Hinata stared at the ground, feeling embarrassed all of a sudden. Did I make him mad..?

He really likes her..

"Hinata-chan are you alright?" Naruto asked the ravenette with concern in his voice. Hinata then faked a smile.

"Y-Yeah! C'mon Naruto-kun..let's go look for Sasuke-kun."

Confused by Hinata's sudden statement, he sent her an inquisitive look.

"Yeah we should."

****************

I am so so so sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to update. I'll update a really long chapter next time, I promise!

-ruki_hime