Chapter 12

Sakura's POV

"Done!" I proudly looked around of what used to be a messy room. Sasuke seemed like a neat person but for some reason when I came in, the room looked like a tornadoe hit it! All boys are the same. Messy and stupid.

Walking around the room admiring my work, I stopped at a couple of photos.

"Is that...me?" My emerald eyes widened as it caught a photo of my 6-year old self hugging—no tackling 6-year old Sukè-kun. Gosh I look so happy...

I browsed through more photos until I caught a certain one that made my heart stop.

A family photo.

A woman with long raven hair was holding a baby, which I believe is probably Sukè-kun. Right next to her was her husband who had his arm around a boy who was in his teens, who must be Itachi.

A beautiful family...

I was about to continue looking through the photos when I suddenly realized—

I was looking through Uchiha Sasuke's stuff.

Why...does he have these?

Anger filled me from head to toe. These don't belong to him. Why does he have them?

I grabbed the photo of me tackling him and angrily stuffed it into my sweatshirt pocket. After that, I ran out of the ravenette's room only to bump into Naruto in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Sakura-chan!" The blonde brightened up at the sight of me.

"Hey...where's Hina?" I asked.

"She just headed to the bathroom...Sakura I need to talk with you about something."

I don't have time for this.

"Naruto-kun, is it okay if you tell me later? I'm sorta looking for Sasuke-kun." I quickly said. Naruto just nervously bit his lip as he looked at the ground in a cute, but sad way.

"Y-yeah sure."

~X~

"Where is he?!" I whispered as I checked the living room for a certain ravenette. I was close to ruining all my hard work of cleaning this place up.

Okay so he cleans up the mess I made outside and then decides to disappear. Great.

I plopped my tired self onto the sofa. Why does he do this to me...

I opened my eyes and stared into space, trying to think up of multiple plans of finding Sasuke-kun, when I realized that there was a huge..a huge hole in the wall.

Third POV

"Is this..." A rare smile stretched upon Sasuke's face as he stumbled across a familiar looking box. He bended down and pulled out an old stuffed animal and a jump rope.

"This was..Sakura's." Sasuke whispered to himself. He looked at the cozy but old office around him. No one has obviously been in here for years. In here was Itachi's drafts for storybooks, romance novels, and maybe some fanfiction. Itachi was a young author.

Sasuke sat down at the desk and opened the book labeled 'Journal'. He turned to the first page and was automatically blown away.

January 21

Mother got me this journal for Christmas but I never had a had a chance to write in it until now.

Today Sasuke said his first words and mother and father have been acting like the best thing in the world happened. His first word?

"Stupid"

Yeah he said that to me, but it was cute.

Well that's it for today.

-Uchiha Itachi

Sasuke laughed out loud as he read through the first entry and flipped the page to read the next one. As he read entry after entry, he noticed they got longer and longer. Not that he had a problem with that.

When he finally got to the middle, he heard something.

"H-hello?" A sound of a door closing was heard after the voice. Sasuke's eyes widened as he realized that sound was the bookshelf closing.

"No!" The onyx-eyed ravenette jumped up and nearly toppled over the pinkette. He stared at the closed wall, and then back at the emerald-eyed pinkette.

"Stupid." Sasuke muttered.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know that—"

"Okay so what now?!" The ravenette raised his voice. Sakura flinched at this. When Sasuke noticed this, he tried his best to calm down before speaking again.

"I guess we're stuck here."

"I guess so." Sakura plainly stated.

Sasuke turned around and headed back to where he was before the pinkette barged into the room. He laid down on the office chair and read the next entry of the journal.

"What is this place?" Sakura asked.

"Aish you're so annoying." Sasuke put down the book. Sakura let out a breath with anger and suddenly remembered why she was there. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the photo.

"Why do you have this?!"

Sasuke put down the journal as he quickly recognized the photo she was holding out to her.

"It's a photo of you...and me."

These words hit Sakura like a slap. What?

"What? This isn't you. This is Sukè—"

"Sakura." Sasuke got up and walked to Sakura until there was almost no space between them and put his arms on her shoulders.

It's time...I tell her.

"I'm Sasuke-kun, right Sakura?" Sasuke took in a deep breath. "But...at a time I was also known as Sukè-kun."

YeSsS
The chapter I've been wanting to write since the beginning is written :')
But I'm super excited to write the next chapter.
Expect an update soon!
-ruki-hime