Chapter 5

Sasuke

"Really! She just...fainted!" the dumb-headed blonde explained to me. 

I met up with Naruto at Ichiraku Ramen only to see his pale-eyed friend fainted. Now, he was holding her bridal style. Yeah I know, it sounds pretty sweet, but can this dude get any more dense? 

"Where does the Hyūga family live?" Naruto asked me as we walked down the block.

"Well..there house has to stand out, right?" I told him. "I guess it should be--" 

"Is that it?" Naruto pointed out  the large mansion in front of us. 

"I..I guess so" I said while reading the golden plate on the gate that read: Hyūga Compound. 

"I found it, believe it! Haa"

All of a sudden, my phone beeped. I got a message from the real estate person.

I sent someone very reliable. She's on her way now. I also told her the rules. 

" I gotta go..drop the girl off and get home after," I instructed Naruto before I took off running.

Sakura

"Ordering me around like his servant...making me do jobs I don't want to do...I live a very..weird life," I mumbled to myself as I put on a simple white t-shirt and cropped denim jeans. After tying my hair into  ponytail, I gave up on trying to find ways to hypnotize Sasuke Uchiha and the Uzumaki to forget everything that happened between us. 

I grabbed the key to the next door house (my mother supplied me with it) and took a couple of deep breaths. 

I can't back out of this, can I?

After grabbing the bucket of cleaning supplies, I slowly made my way to what I now call 'The Death House'. 

I hesitantly knocked on the door but when no one answered, I took out..The Key.

When I finally manage to get the door open, I glanced around the room I was in. 

Last time I was here, I totally made a fool out of myself. Now, I am going to switch over a new leaf. Pretend nothing has happened between us.

Easier said than done. 

 I walked into the living room and noticed the huge window beside the large sofa. This was where I saw them..

I walked over to the table in the middle of the room and started throwing out a huge amount of empty ramen cups. Geesh, who can eat THIS much?

After cleaning all the furniture, I smiled to myself as I noticed something familiar in the corner of the room. An old rocking chair..

I touched the soft cushions on it reminiscing on the past. 

This was where he enjoyed to sit...

Why did Sasuke...keep it? 

How does Sasuke..have the same last name as..them?

This chair belonged to...

Itachi Uchiha.

~X~

I hesitantly went up the stairs, holding onto the railing like I would fall any moment. 

Don't be afraid..

Hmm..

I looked around the large hallway when all of  a sudden, my eyes caught a flash of blue. I walked toward it. 

 "You are not allowed to enter the room that has a blue star on it with the Uchiha crest, got it?"  My mother's voice rang through my head.

I ran my hands over the crest when all of a sudden, I reached for the door knob and entered the room. 

I gaped at the room before me. This..this was Itachi-san's room. Sukè-kun's mysterious, yet wise, brother used to sleep here. Huh. 

I walked over to the small desk near the window and picked up a photo. I smiled as I realized it was a photo of both brothers. 

I really should step back..I need to get out of this room..

Sukè-kun's cute duck hair and Itachi-san's long raven hair comlimented their pale faces. They were out on a field with the sun shining above them. 

They were smiling into the camera, as if staring at me. 

I stared back, with a smile tugging at my lips.

All of a sudden, the door burst open. Picture in hand, I whirled around to meet a certain Uchiha. He was looking at me with murderous eyes. I could have sworn his face softened when he saw what was in my hand, but his pale face quickly hardened. 

"I thought you were told the regulations, Haruno," 

I couldn't speak. My feet were frozen and I was shaking. Well..this is it.

I always knew I was gonna die here--

"Did you hear me Haruno?"the Uchiha glared down at me as he took steps closer to me. He snatched the picture out of my hand, glanced at it, and placed it where it was before I had my hands on it.

"Y-yes..I-I.." 

"Go..just go," Sasuke gritted his teeth while staring at the ground. 

~X~ Third Point of View ~X~

Sakura ran out of the room as the words left the raven-haired man's mouth. She zoomed down the stairs with tears streaming down her face. 

The pinkette finally got outside, clutching her emerald necklace, she fell to the ground while landing on her knees. 

She really was a wreck. 

Her hair moved with the breeze as more tears flooded out. She just simply couldn't stop the sobs. 

She stifled a gasp as she heard footsteps approach her. The man crouched down beside her and put his hand to her cheek, wiping away some tears while at it.

Sakura looked up to see a whisker-cheeked blonde smiling sadly at her. His cerulean eyes boring into her emerald ones. 

It was Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke's partner in crime. 

Meanwhile, Sasuke immediately ran out of the room. As soon as the words left his mouth, he quickly regretted it. 

He walked over to the porch to see Naruto touching the pinkette's cheeks in a soothing way. It was obvious she was previously crying. The blonde helped Sakura get up and flashed a bright smile at her.  

Did Sakura really not recognize him?

A/N

Aiii! You learned more about the character in this chappie. I'm honestly really proud of this chapter. 

BUT IM SO SLEEEPPYYYY

ITS LIKE 11:30 PM AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER FOR MAYBE 2 HOURS STRAIGHT! Seriously, I barely took any breaks. 

Sorry for any grammar errors and such! bEHH

-Ruki