Chapter 8

Sakura's POV

"Introduce yourself." the ravenette demanded. 

"As you know, my name is Haruno Sakura-"

"Wow. That's beautiful. Haruno means spring field, right?" Naruto interrupted. 

"Yeah that's right! So..as I was saying.. I..I like the color pink..and-" 

"What's your ideal type?" Sasuke suddenly asked. The question caught me by surprise and I blinked twice. Naruto was staring at me, like he really wanted to know. 

"How does that relate to me working for you, Sasuke-kun?" I asked. 

"It doesn't. I just wanted to know. The whole point of this is so I can get to know you better."  Sasuke quickly replied. 

"O-ok, Sasuke-kun. I guess my ideal type would be someone who would always know what he wants. He should have determination as one of his traits. And..someone who can protect me and respect me. I want him to understand me and vice versa." I finally said. I then studied the looks on the boy's faces. Naruto was looking like he was trying to find what to say while Sasuke's eyes were closed. 

"That's..wow." Naruto said, breaking the silence. "Anyway! Now it's time for you to learn about ME!" he smiled widely. " I like instant ramen in a cup. And I REALLY like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop! But I HATE the 3 minutes you have to wait-" 

"Naruto, shut up." Sasuke interrupted. 

I giggled as Naruto pouted and pushed Sasuke off the sofa they were sitting on. However, the ravenette didn't fail to pull the blonde down with him. 

"Temeee!"

"Usuratonkachi!" 

I slowly backed away as the two boys starting punching each other and start throwing insults at each other. 

I slowly walked to the front door when a voice called me. 

"Don't go anywhere, Sakura." Shivers went down my spine as Sasuke suddenly appeared behind me. I backed into the door when I realized I had no escape. What the hell did I just do to myself?

"You can't leave this home without my permission." He whispered into my ear as if telling me a secret. He then stepped back and turned around. "Go clean Naruto's room." 

15 minutes later..

Who does he think he is, huh? He can't just go around and boss me around..

Oh wait..he's my boss

Oh Kami-sama, I hate my job.

I cringed at the smell of Naruto's closet as I opened it up. His clothes were thrown around in his room and well. . . his closet was just a total mess. 

I cracked my knuckles and decided it was time to work my magic. 

After much clothe hanging and air freshening...

"Done!" I looked around Naruto's room. Wait..was it his room? 

Haha. . . I'm so good at cleaning. 

I then grabbed my belongings when all of a sudden I heard my phone ring. Where was it?  

Not in my bag, not in Naruto's room, not in my sight. . . oh no. I heard the ring from downstairs. 

I rushed out the room like my life depended on it and knocked over Naruto. I ninja-jumped down the stairs and looked for a certain Uchiha. 

And I was right. He had it. 

I ran towards him when he did the same thing as he did last time my phone got into his hands. He raised his hand to have it out of my reach, and I obviously tried to reach for it. 

He then lightly pushed me back and brought his hand down and studied the screen. 

"Who's..Akune Sasori?" 

I suddenly stopped. 

Akune..Sasori? No. . .I do not want to hear that name. I don't ever want to-

"Answer me, Sakura!" Sasuke urged. He then pressed the green button to pick up the call. 

"Who are you?" 

"Sakura?"

"What do you want from Sakura?" Sasuke asked harshly. I felt like I was going to choke on air. 

"I just wanna talk to her. Why do you have her phone? Who are you?"  Sasori asked. 

"I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" Sasuke said as-a-matter-of-factly. 

My eyes widened as Sasuke kept on a serious face. He's not my boyfriend! Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I then heard the voice from my phone speak. 

"Oh. Is that so?" Sasori said. "Well anyway. . I guess I gotta go."

Sasuke then hung up and handed me my phone. I tucked it into my bag but not before grabbing the back of the ravenette's shirt before he turned around to leave. 

Tears were streaming down my face. I managed to choke out a couple words:

" Do you know what you just did, Uchiha?" 

A/N

I am back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GOMEN ASAI! 

Yes, I am completely aware that I haven't updated in a month or two but it's only because of school, okay?? 

I mean, keeping my Glorifically Messed up life is hard. ;^) 

Ok i'll stop ಠ_ಠ . 

But hey, i'm here and I actually updated! Yeah yeah..it's a short and crappy chapter but eh. 

But dude, I added an Akatsuki member to my story. Do you know how proud I am of myself? >w<

-Tuki