Chapter 7

Sakura

"N-nothing..!" I quickly responded.

He stepped closer, leaving only about a foot of space between us.

"What are you doing here?" he repeated. He looked to my shaking hand and noticed my sakura-themed phone. He grabbed it out of my hand.

"H-hey don't take that!" I yelled after him. He put his arm up. So basically, since this Uchiha has the advantage of being taller than me, he held his hand over his head so I couldn't reach it.

Nonetheless, I still reached for it.

Kami-sama...why do guys have to be so tall?! (a/n i ask myself this everyday)

"You couldn't go a day without your phone, could you?" Sasuke asked.

I backed away from him as he put his hand down to give me my phone.

"No, I guess not." I whispered.

"You didn't need to sneak in." he replied.

Just when I reached out my hand to grab my phone he quickly put it behind his back.

"Huh?"

"Who am I?" he roughly asked.

"Sasuke Uchiha..?"

He glared at me.

"Are you really that dumb?"

Sasuke

It was official.

Sakura Haruno had no idea of my past.

There is no way she forgot me...right?

I gave her the phone and quietly walked out of the room. I guess Sakura took that as I sign to leave. But just before she opened the front door,  I called out to her. 

"Come here tomorrow..right after school, okay?"

"Yes..sir." She whispered before she went out of the household.

I held my breathe as the door slammed and I walked back to my room.

I let go of it when I entered my room.

"What do you want, dobe?"

I turned around to see a certain cerulean eyed blonde staring at me curiously. 

"Seriously teme..something is wrong with me."

"As if I didn't know that."

"WHAT NO! SHUT UP BAKA! IM JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU I THINK I HAVE FEELINGS FOR SAKURA, DATTEBAYO!--ah" he quickly covered his mouth like he unrevealed a huge secret.

I blinked twice at Naruto's exclaim and shut my eyes.

I opened them and stared at the blonde.

"Hn. As if she'll ever like you back." I finally said.

Naruto jumped up as if he was sitting on fire and glared daggers at me. "I can make her love me ANYTIME I want! Just watch!"

"No way I'm watching something so pathetic. Now get out off my room, Uzumaki."

"Fine...Uchiha!" Naruto walked toward the door. "But trust me. She WILL fall for me!"

And with that, Naruto left my room.

There's no way I'm letting that happen, dobe.

~X~

Sakura

"Sakura! Are you alive?!" Orochimaru-sensei snapped his fingers in my face as I suddenly dazed out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh..yes sir!" I immediately said.

"Then pass up your homework, will you?" Orochimaru-sensei glared. I didn't even have to turn around to see Karin and her gang snickering at me from behind.

I simply just couldn't get yesterday's events off my head? I mean,who would when a total hotti- I mean a guy corners you and asks what his name is?

What did he expect me to say? Park Chanyeol?

I jumped out of my chair as the bell finally rang. I rushed down the hall to go to Asuma-sensei's math class, only to bump into Hinata and Naruto.

Wait what.

My eyes widened at the sight of Naruto. Why? I mean who wouldn't after they've seen you cry.

However, I noticed Naruto started to blush to color of my hair. Hinata looked away and stared at her feet. I wonder what's wrong...

"Sakura-Chan! How's it going?"

"I'm good. Soo.." all of a sudden, I realized I should take this as a chance to tease my friend of mine. "You guys sorta look like a couple. Walking to class together? That's so kawaii!"

"N-n-n-no! S-Sakura-chan!"

"Oh! It's not like that, Sakura-chan! I was just walking with her since we have the same class. We're both going to the same place so why not?" (A/N I WAS ABOUT TO SAY KNOT LMAOOO)

As we began to depart, Naruto suddenly yelled out "Oh! Teme said you were going to come over later. For an interview right?"

I suddenly stopped in my tracks. That's right! I forgot!

I wonder what they're gonna ask me..

As I walked into the classroom, I searched for my desk but then I saw...

A certain Uchiha sitting at my desk.

My heart immediately began to race at the sight of him. Just when I gathered the courage to talk to him,  Sasuke suddenly moved over to the seat next to mine.

What a gentleman.

A/N

I know I know. It's been so long since I last updated. Ya. A week ; - ; . However, the amazing author of this amazing book called A SINGLE ROSE won't update..seriously you guys should read it if you haven't. It will make your insides hurt from laughing so much and I'm not joking.
But I'm also veryveryvery sorry for the short update! It's just that..well..it's 4 AM 😶. I just for some reason felt like waking up at this time and updating. I sorta fell asleep during hw...

But at least both my hw and this chapter is done now! Yaaay life goals!

Also, I joined my school debate team! So, I will be more busier than usual. In fact, I have to go to a trip from 7 AM to 4: 30 PM on Saturday

I'm not in the competition thoughI'm just watching it. I sorta need to see how a debate works and all..

Anywaysorry for the short update and a very bad chapter XD. I'LL MAKE A BETTER ONE NEXT TIME!

Ja-ne!

-Ruki