Drama Drama Drama........

Emily's P.O.V

'Why did I say that why did I let Luhan do that?!? I know he is cute and all but I din't have to really do that did I? I still don't get why Chanyeol was mad in first place because it was just a peck on the lips.....a loooooong peck on the first that was so very magical and I wished that had happened for ever and ever and ever.'

"EMILY GET OUT OF IT!!" I yelled at myself.

Then for some reason I felt like I was being watched by something or someone.

I looked to my right and nothing.

When I looked to my left I screamed "AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Right their in my face was a beautiful piece of jewelary.

I was so happy because it was so pretty I could have died.

Then out of no where pops out Luhan.

I screamed again "AHHHHHH"

He said "Sorry if I scared you Emily."

Luhan's P.O.V

Emily screamed and I said "Sorry if I scared you Emily."

She said "It's okay because I kind of was loosing my mind over this beautiful ring."

I said "Yea it's beautiful isn't it E?"

She looked at it closely and said "A 16 carrot ring that is the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my life."

Thats when I had the guts to tell her "Emily.....this ring...." I took it from her hand "....is from me to you."

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I was on my way to Emily's room so I could appoligize from yesterday because I did kind of over react.

I was closer and closer and then I opened the door just a crack.

When I peeped my eye through I saw Luhan on his knee and Emily holding her hands over her mouth.

I opened the door opened all the way and said "Looks like you don't give a fuck about me anymore I see."

Emily said "Chayeol wait nothing was going on."

I got pissed and said "IF NOTHING WAS GOING ON THEN WHY WAS LUHAN ABOUT TO ASK YOU TO MARRY HIM THEN EMILY!!"

Luhan tried to say something "Chanyeol I....."

Then I yelled at him "SHUTUP YOU SON OF BITCH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE!! I'm out of here."

Just I was about to leave Emily grabbed my shoulder and said "Chanyeol nothing was going on."

I turned around "OKAY THEN WHAT WAS GOING ON THEN!!"

Nobody responded so I looked her dead in her eyes "I knew I should have never trusted you."

I looked back at the door and on my way out slamed it.

'Why was I acting like this? Was it that I was jelous of Luhan and Emily? No it can't be because I had her first and Luhan didn't have the right to steal her from me so I should get revenge on Luhan.....

.......but mostly on....EMILY!!'