New Years Special Part Two

We had went inside Claire's for me and Yuri to shop for cute little hello kitty Santa clause hats, because we wanted to be twins.

The guys had stayed in their with us trying to figure out what to make fun of so Luhan had grabbed a bra and stuck it over his head. Me and Turi were looking at him like are you freaking serious?

Then the manager of the store and came over their and commanded that they leave. But Luhan refused to and said 'We can't go without them because we are shopping with them. When Luhan had pointed at us we had turned around and pretended we never saw them before input lives.

Then the manager had came over to us and asked us "Are you here with those two boys?" but we just acted like we were fan girls and I said "OMG Is that really Luhan and Chanyeol from EXO!?!?!"

Then Yuri didn't play along and said "Yea I'm with them gotta problem?" and I just slap my own face before I slapped hers.

The store clerk said that we had to leave or she would call security. so after we left we had paid for the hats and laughed when we has got far enough.

Later when we got home the place was really pretty with New Year Decorations!! The party starts in just 30 minutes so everyone went back to their place to get ready.