Total Chaos

MY POINT OF VIEW

The next day me and Yuri woke and ate breakfast. Her idea of a healthy breakfast is cereal with extra extra EXTRA sugar so she now that she will be up all day, but I call it the death trap. When we got done Yuri had got in the shower and then her phone rang. I decided to just answer it because she is after all my best friend so she should'nt have a problem with it. So I haad answered it and said "Annyeonghaseyo" then they said "Annyeonghaseyo Yuri, so were are you taking Emily so that she won't go to the cafeteria today?" I said "Oh I don't know yet but she will never figure out what is going on at the cafeteria today" and I said it just like Yuri. Then they said "Annyeong Yuri" and I responded "Annyeong" then hung up. After I hung up I had looked at the contact and it was Baekhyun on the phone!! So I figured out to see what will be going on in the cafeteria today and I promise I will not miss out.

When Yuri got out of the shower I was on the couch watching "Snow Piercer"(A polular movie in Korea) Then Yuri said "Are you ready to go out?" I said "Im I ever!!" Then We walked outside of the room.

When we left we had caught up with Baekhyun. I said "Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun" He repsonsed "Annyeonghaseyo Emily....Annyeong Emily I have to go someplace" and I new what he was talking about so I said "Cool can we come?" then he started to blush then said "Ummm sorry but It's kind of a meeting for guys of this school ground sorry" I looked at him and just said "Okay I understand annyeong Baehyun" and he looked at us in relief and responded "Annyeong Emily and Yuri"

BAEKHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

I had just left from Yuri and Emily and I'm glad that she was getting suspicious about things. I am also glad that she unserstood that I wasn't being mean but I just didn't want to be mean to her and say she can't come for what is about to happen. Like even though she already knows that Sehun and Chanyeol are both in the same band and good friends, I still don't want her to know the big news about Chanyeol.