A Lonely Day

MY POINT OF VIEW

I had woke up but it was only 12 o'clock at night but I was still mad. Okay so maby I wasn't I wasn't but I was sad. I was on the computer and  trying to get my pain of so I was listening to  Miss A I Don't Need A Man because for some reason that song always gets my hopes up.

Then it was 8 o'clock in the morning when Yuri woke me up. She said that my computer was buzzing all morning and it was a video chat from EXO. I had said "Oh you wake me up to talk people that I actually thought were my friends but then they didn't even want me to say goodbye to me in person" Then Yuri said "Okay so your not mad?!?!" Then I gave her a stupid face "Well no I as happy a the Ugly Duckling" She said "Ohhhhh" Then came another face chat from EXO so before I could click deny Yuri had clicked accept. Then Yuri had hit my back or telling me so say hi but out of my mouht came "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I WANT TO SAY HI TO THEM LIKE THEY ARE FUCKING LIERS AND SHOULD KISS MY......" Then Chanyeol said "Annyeonghaseyo Emily" but out of my mouht came something stupid. I had said "What do you losers want." and I started think wtf I said losers but yet they have like seven billion fans. Then Beakhyun said "Look Emily can we just talk??' I said "Sure but you have five minutes and counting." and then Luhan said "Emily were sorry for not saying goodbye to you in person but we just had a..." Then I interrupted "Had what a tight schedual or just didn't want to even look at me ever again because that's what it looks like." and then I heard Lay say "I told you we should invited her but nooo nobody listens to someone whos name is on the bag of a potato chip bag!!" Then I said "See that Lay should the leader of the group instead of Suho" and then I closed my computer before I could say anthing else very stupid.

_______________________________________________________________________________

GOING TO CONTINUE WITH A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SO KEEP ON READING :)))))