Plan Two

MY SIDE

Earlier since our plan failed, We are in our room trying to figure out a new one when suddenly we hear a knock on door.

Then I see that it is a dude and he says "Do you want to go out with Chanyeol?"

and as rude as I can say it I say "Umm who are you ugly with that red donkey on yo head?"

and he says "I'm Kris a.k.a a good friend of Chanyeol."

and I am just standing right their with my mouth open thinking "Oh no what have I just done, what should I say?"

and he told me "Hello get out of space and answer me...."

I looked confused and asked him "Wait your not mad I called you ugly with that red donkey on your head?"

He said "I'll forget about it if you do." then wicked at me

so of course I had to say "Forget about what?" and wicked.

Then he said again "So, do you want to or not?"

my responce was "What are you talking about?"

Then he looked at me like are you freaking me and said "Once again do you want to go out with Chanyeol or do I have to say it in Korean so you can understand?"

I said "Say it in korean then"

He said "Okay......dangsin-eun Chanyeol hageona haji nagago sip-eo*1"

Then I said "No.....because I just met him today and I have to get some time to relize who he realy is and if he is even my type....."

Then Yuri yelled at me from the other room "nuga mun ibnikka?*2"

I yelled back "amudo jung-yo*3"

she yelled "I'm coming to see who it is then"

When she got into the room she screamed and passed out.

Then I yelled at her "Yuri il-eona*4" like she could acually hear me.

Then I told Kris "well I have to get back and try to wake up Yuri so peace out."

Then I slamed the door in his face and dopped down to the floor by the door.

*1 dangsin-eun Chanyeol hageona haji nagago sip-eo- Do you want to go out with Chanyeol or not

*2 nuga mun ibnikka?- Who's at the door?

*3 amudo jung-yo- Nobody important

*4 Yuri il-eona- Yuri wake up