The New Years Special

It was New Years Eve and we were all getting ready. I was out shopping along with Chanyeol, Yuri, and Luhan while Lay, Tao, and Sushi decorate their dorm room. D.O, Kris, Kai, Ixman, and Chen were picking the people to invite to the. party.

I told them to make sure that they invite a lot of cool people so it will be the best party of 2014

They said that they would swear I trust them enough.

Meanwhile back at the mall, we were buying outfits for EXO to were but the guest have to find their own.

Yuri had said "So what are you going do for New Years?"

Then made and Chanyeol looked at eachother knowing we were thinking the same thing.

Then Yuri said "Hello Emily are you okay or do I have to call he hospital?!?!" and then I came out of Chanyeol land.

I said "No!" and then got out my phone texted her. The message said...

__________________________

To: Yuri

From: Emily

I just need the doctor of love

__________________________

An she texted me back

__________________________

To: Yuri

From: Emily

Okay then "The Doctor of love is here"

Lol we stupid as shitttttt."

__________________________

And then Luhan had said "What are y'all talking about?"

But my response was "What are YALL

talking about huh huh huuuuuh?"

But all I heard come out of his mouth was "Say Huh Say Huh." and I was like OMG you have got to be kidding me.

Then we went into an actual store in the mall instead of standing outside of it and judging everything we see from a distance.