chapter six: parties pt.2

Kenzie's POV

He was hugging me so tight. I tried to get out of his grip but he just wouldn't let go.

Kenzie: BRANDON LET GOO!

He finally decided to release me.

Brandon: I'm sorry Kenzie, I just missed you so much.
Kenzie: That's nice but I gotta go Brandon.

I try to leave but he grabs my wrist and pushes me onto the couch.

Kenzie: Brynnnnn HELPPPP

He was right on top of me. He smelled like alcohol. He's drunk. How am I going to get out of here now??!!?!!

For some reason, I started tearing up. I kept trying to push him off but he was too strong. I can't believe this is happening. I should have never came to this party.

Suddenly someone lifts Brandon off of me and punches him in the face.

It was Johnny.

Johnny: Kenz are you okay?

I don't answer because I'm too scared at the moment. I'm still shook over the fact that Brandon was on top of me and Johnny saved me.

Brandon starts to get up and he pulls me into another hug. I try my best to get out of his grip. He won't budge. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs to tell him to let go.

I kick his leg but he doesn't have any reaction.

Kenzie: BRANDON LET GO OF ME!
Brandon: Kenz I'm sorry , let me make it up to you.
Kenzie: It's KenzIE. Now please let go of me.

Johnny grabs Brandon by his hoodie and punches him in the face. Brandon gets up again and punches back Johnny.

Johnny motions his friends to come over and take Brandon.

Brandon: Who are you to be stopping me ?
Johnny: I'm her friend and I protect my friends.

Johnny just called me his friend. OMG.

Brandon: I wasn't doing anything to her. And last I checked me and Kenzie are friends too.
Johnny: Friends don't harass each other. I was watching the whole time. I should have never invited you.

I can't believe Johnny is defending me right now. In front of everyone.

Johnny: Guys take him out of my house. And Brandon, just so you know, you are never allowed back on my property ever again.

Johnny's friends took Brandon outside.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Even after Johnny defending me, I'm still shook about what Brandon did to me. I never wanna see his face ever again.

Nadia: Oh look who's crying because no one wants to be friends with her. Hahaha.

Another tear rolled down my cheek. Why is she being so mean to me? I thought she was a nice person.

Johnny: Kenz...

I started running. I can't deal with this. I don't even know where I was going. I ran up the stairs and ran into a random room. I slammed the door behind me and leaned against it.

I buried my head into my knees and continued to cry. I just let everything out. I should have never came to this party.

After about 5 minutes, I decided to get up. I looked around and realized where I was.

I was in Johnny's room.

(A/N : I feel so bad for Kenz in this chapter 😭 And I can't wait for the next chapter, it's gonna be my most favorite one yet 💖)