li'l anne update

so i've been getting a lot of feedback on the rant, saying how she's not a real friend and i should drop her. i actually forgot that i posted that haha.

but anyways, anne and noah broke up. he said they needed a 'break', then told a friend of both of theirs (who shouldn't even be near anne or me) that the broke up. he obviously didn't understand the difference between a break and a break UP. anyways. so when they had officially broke up, anne had told her mom she was with me. i was at a family friends house with my mom and brother, and this family friend is neighbors with noah. so anne's mom asked my mom if i was with anne, again i was with my mom, so my mom obviously said no. i texted anne asking her whereabouts, and she responded saying "noah's" and me, being the good friend i am, went off on her saying, "get your ass over here now. i'm at (insert name)'s. (insert address)." and i continued to say how her mom asked my mom and she told me to tell my mom i was with her. i told her my mom was with me. she started freaking out. anne's mom ended up going to noah's house and picking her up.

anne got grounded, and has been moving on from noah WAY to fast in my opinion. i know, i know. i was saying how i hate him so much yadda yadda yadda. but she had started talking to her ex (let's call him gabe), who then introduced her to his friend (let's call him clay) A WEEK LATER. gabe starts liking anne, but anne likes clay and clay likes her. she had met up with BOTH OF THEM while she was supposed to be grounded. she also snuck out to hang out with clay. also, we had a big storm which caused the buses to be late to take us home. anne had told her mom she was waiting for the bus, when clay's dad was taking her and clay home.

she recently got her phone taken away as well. don't get me wrong, i 100% support anne and clay's relationship (although idk if they're dating, bc i haven't spoken to clay lately and anne does not have her phone).

but yeah. idk what to do. i'm probably going to ask clay about it after i post this :)

love ya lots,
sof