xxv// text&real life

brooklyn got home about an hour after i did to find me crying on the floor, shoving spoonfuls of ice cream into my mouth as i do so. she had immediately run to my side to comfort me as daniel walked in not so long after her. i explain to her what happened as she stops me from shoving more ice cream into my pie hole before shooing daniel off, making him leave and saying, "you need to control your band mate." and slamming the door in his face. daniel had heard all of our conversation and texted me a couple minutes later.

dannyboi
sorry about jack... that was a dick move.

but i decided to ignore him, and just eat more ice cream. "i'm sorry i haven't been here for you more." brook apologizes. "i guess i've just been so caught up in my own relationship i didn't seem to notice you were falling apart." she frowns. i nod in forgiveness before glancing at my phone. checking- hoping- that jack would message me an apology. saying "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have called you that." but no. nothing. the only notifications coming from games. "he called me a hoe, brook. he said she was better than me. prettier, skinnier." i say on the bridge of tears, again. brooklyn sighs and nods, pulling me towards her and setting my head in her lap as she runs her fingers through my hair- massaging my head. "he doesn't even deserve you, ro. you're to good for him." she says. tears only fall down my face harder. i begin trembling and whimpering as i cry harder. that's when the front door swings open and a large body storms in.

i'm sorry it's short, i'm tired okay.
~ sof