xx

"so, where to first?" jack asks as we drive out of the parking lot of the apartment complex. i shrug in response, placing my sunglasses on my face. "alright, well then let's go to the rainbow wall. we can take some pictures." he says, looking at me for an answer before looking back at the road. i say a simple "yeah" before pulling out my phone and scrolling through instagram, liking a couple pictures before looking in my recommended videos and photos.

~•time skip•~

jack grabs my hand, dragging me towards the rainbow wall. "c'mon rose! we have to get pictures of you!" he says as he pushes me towards the wall and taking my phone out of his pocket (which i had asked him to carry) and entering the camera. "quick pose! there's a line here rosie." jack smiles as the line behind him grows. i roll my eyes and pose, hearing him snap the picture i ran back to him and we leave. "this is really good avery! you should be a photographer." i smile, looking at the photo before deciding to post it.

imrxse happy happy happy 💗username1 ugh you're so cuteeeusername2 pic creds to whom?imrxse @username2 that's for me to know and for you to find out 😉

username1 ugh you're so cuteee
username2 pic creds to whom?
imrxse @username2 that's for me to know and for you to find out 😉

"um excuse me, where are my photo creds?" jack asks as he puts his phone in his pocket and begins to start the car. "well i just thought that we shouldn't announce it to the world that we're on a date." i smile at him, turning my phone off as well. he nods, understanding as we exit the parking lot. "so, boba tea?"

i know, it's short. i'm vv sorry
~ sof