xvi~ instagram/life

imrxse: i guess we're going shopping (tagged heyitsbrook and jackaverymusic)

comments:
seaveydaniel: why are you shopping??
imrxose: @ seaveydaniel hm idk, maybe a date?
seaveydaniel: who r u going on a date with?
imrxse: @ seaveydaniel you're dumb. it's for your date w/ brookie- she's making jack and i shop with her.
seaveydaniel: are you sure you don't have a date with anyone 😉
imrxse: @ seaveydaniel stfu

brook pulls up to the mall parking lot, jack sat in back since i had called shotgun. i was blaring music, most songs jack enjoyed. "are you planning on getting anything?" he asks me as we walk towards the building. "i don't know, but i'll probably look. what about you?" i ask him, unsure of what we'll do while brook is shopping. "wherever you go, i follow." jack bows, smiling. his round sunglasses covered his eyes, and pushed up slightly when he smiled. the three of us walk into the cool air conditioning of the mall. "alright, well i'm heading to sears... let's meet up around 12 so we can get food and you can help me decide which clothes to return?" brook asks, nodding to the two of us as we walk towards the directory map. jack and i say a quick "yeah, sure" before brooklyn walks off, leaving jack and i. i look at the directory, looking for places to look in- soon settling on ruth's. grabbing jacks hand, i drag him in the direction of the store quickly. he follows with no care, just a smile on his face- warning a couple stares from older people. we enter the small store, and i make a straight line for the t-shirts. i look at the racks, looking through all of the items- settling on two shirts. one low cut tank that has batman on it and a green striped shirt that says "party pooper" both in the size small. "what do you think of these?" i turn, asking jack as i hold them both out to him. "i think you'd look quite wonderful in them." he smiles, speaking in a british accent causing me to chuckle and walk towards the shorts and skinny jeans.

~•time skip•~

we leave the store after about 30 minutes with the two shirts i had picked out, light wash jeans, and a pair of short overalls. jack offered to pay, again, but i refused and let him carry the bag for me since he said, "it's the gentleman thing to do." we walk towards sephora, so i can get a new foundation and mascara and to look at random things. "are you sure there's no where you'd like to go?" i ask jack. he's been saying he doesn't need anything, but i can't help but feel selfish because of all this time we're spending on me. as we enter the store, i hear a squeal and whispering. i look around the store confused, soon spotting two teenage girls walking towards us. "hi, you're jack avery, right?" the blonde one says, smiling. jack nods, putting on a smile for his fans. "oh my god can we get a picture with you?" the other girl, a red head, squeals excitedly. "yeah, sure." jack says, opening his arms for them to hug him. the two take turns hugging him before each handing me their phone to take their picture. i gladly take the photos for them, about three on each phone. the girls thank jack and i, hugging him one last time before walking away, smiling like idiots. jack takes my hand with his free one and we walk towards the foundations. "so, is this a normal thing? you know, getting noticed in public a lot?" i ask him, squatting down to look at the bottom shelf and their prices. finding nothing, i stand back up and look at jack. "uh we get noticed sometimes, but it's never super crazy." he chuckles, looking at me in the eyes. i turn to the eye level shelf, soon finding the one i've specifically been looking for for about three weeks. "what about you? do you and brook get noticed at all?" jack asks as we walk towards mascara. i nod my head no, explaining to him how we've just started out and barely have 200 subscribers as i grab the mascara i always get and walk towards the cashier. "alright, your total comes out to twelve dollars and seventy three cents." the lady smiles as i dig out a $15 bill from my wallet. she takes the money and puts my items in a bag, handing it to me for it only to be taken from my hands by jack. "gentlemen carry the bags for the ladies." he laughs as i roll my eyes. "you're an idiot, jack robert avery."