xxi~ life/instagram

jack;
it's about 4:30 right now, meaning rose and i have spent about six hours together. we don't know where to go, since we're seeing a movie later. i try to think about something she would like until i remember something she told me back when we had gotten frozen yogurt. opening the glove compartment, i search for something to blindfold her with. with no luck, i settle on just tying my sweater around her head. "tie this around your head, make sure your eyes are covered." i explain to her as i hand her my sweater. she gives me a weird look, but does as she's told.

we soon arrive at our destination, and i walk rose into the building before the lady up front closes us in a cage. "are you ready?" i ask her, standing behind her and ready to untie the sweater. she nods her head before i take the sweater off from around her eyes, her soon opening them again to be greeted by a bulldog. she walks closer to it, her mouth covered by her hands as she squeals. a smile runs across my face as she kneels down to pet the large dog and i pull out my phone to snap a photo of this moment and post it on instagram.

jackaverymusic she thought the dog was cute, i thought she was cuterusername7 um who tf is sheusername8 @username7 exactly what i'm thinkingusername9 aweeee this is to cuteusername10 i ship

username7 um who tf is she
username8 @username7 exactly what i'm thinking
username9 aweeee this is to cute
username10 i ship.