chapter thirty five

J

3 : 25 : 14

(Track for the chapter; lay everything down by bruno merz and the only except by paramore but play the first one now)

Its taegi's graduation day, it was our graduation day and as much as i want to watch my boyfriend go up on the stage and state his speech as a cum laude i cant. I have a very rusty memory now, i cant see shit. How could i get to the venue with my state?

I heaved a sigh and touched the needles in my pulse

My breathing getting slower, every day i was in pain. Even when iam asleep. The pain i feel just gets worse and worse, mentally and physically.

I scrunched my nose when my chest tightened.

My phone lightened so i tried my best to raise my hand and reach for it. It was taehyung.

He called me and he said he sent me a picture of him in a toga, i shedded a tear and touched the screen like iwas seeing his picture as if i was touching him in real life.

'How could i?'

There were many "how could i's" rushing into my mind as i imagine his picture. I know he looks so perfect and all while im here with bluish lips and fingers together with a very thin body.

'Agh you look ugly'

I joked around and he laughed on the other line

'Im kidding, i know you look astonishing today taehyung, dont get nervous later on your speech! You deserve to be a cum laude taegi'

'Thank you. I wish we could take a picture here and throw both of our hats in the air together'

I smiled before breaking into tears, i didnt reply and cupped my face.

"I wish taehyung."i murmured

____

"JISOOOO"The doors bursted open with a familliar voice

"Who is it? Nalalisa?"i asked and i felt someone hugged me

"Right unnie! Im with kookie, chaeyoung and jennie unnie!"she beamed, i smiled.

I felt happy having them here again.

"Congrats unnie! You have officially graduated!!"jennie exclaimed and hugged me tight. I did?

"Unnie you have to be there when i graduate!!"chaeyoung said and i smiled, of course i will.

"Oh noona! You can help me save for timberlands now right?"i laughed at jungkook. This kid is like my dongsaeng already..

"Learn to save money by yourself"i said and laughed. I like it when they act im not lying down on the hospital bed.

"Omo my daughter has graduated! I have a cake for you!!"oh eomma

I clapped as eomma guided me to see the cake in front of me. All i see is the fire of the candles that was litted up

"What do you want as a graduation gift chichu?"dad said and i acted like i thought for a sec