chapter thirty-one

T

3 : 15 : 14

"Taehyung, dont you wanna go out? Venture a little? You have been trapped here. We're here now, we can look out for jisoo while you're resting"eommonim said. Yes she told me to call her eommonim now. Wonder why

I knew they wouldnt stop convincing me to go home first so i stood up and agreed to her.

"Ill call you when jisoo wakes up"i smiled at the thought and bid her farewell before walking out of her sight

Honestly i just feel so tired. Sleep wasnt an option for me these days, my sister even visit me from time to time but now i think she's in daegu with halmeoni

I letted out a sigh as i walk under the lights of seoul. Where ami gonna go anyways? Dorm? Should i just get some ramen then sleep?

Jisoo has been asleep for 15 days straight and its worrying me as heck and i miss her already...

After an hour of walking around the streets of seoul i decided to just sleep so i could have energy when i come back to the hospital.

Why is it like that?

I thought while laying down on my bed.

Random thoughts came rushing into my mind.

'How did i live back then without her?'

'How could i not notice?'

'What would have happened when i didnt do the dare'

'What would have happened if she wasnt ill...'

'Damn i fell hard...' i thought and smirked.

'This...this kind of storyline belongs to the big screen. I cant believe this actually happens...and it just has to happen to us jisoo.'

Before drifting to deep sleep i thought of one last thought

'How the hell am i gonna live without you.'

3 : 20 : 14

"TAE-TAE!!"

My eyes almost bursted out of it sockets when familliar bodies dropped onto mine.

"Ah bogoshipda!! What the hell happened to you Taehyung?"it was them. I have been selfish too...

"Nothing man! Came to fix things with eomma. How about you guys?"i asked smiling genuinely to them.

"WE'RE GRADUATING IN 4 DAYS TAE!"they exclaimed and jumped on the bed--not on the bed!!

What are they? children? But if they feel ecstatic then go ahead, thats the least i could do right?

"And we received the result of your test since we are known as the campus' flower's best of friends--"haemin boasted around while i was busy washing my face

Ahh this freaks.

"--AND YOURE 80 OVER 80 KYAAA!"Kee-wa shouted and tackled the two, this girl is an amazona!

"You were close to being cum laude but you were often absent-- why were you often absent tae? You dont even answer our calls."wooji said and pouted a little. Ugh the cringe!

"Aish its nothing okay? Eomma wanted me all for herself for a day or two"i said smiling mischieviously like i used to.

"And oh our practice for our graduation is starting tomorrow."they said looking at me with like they were saying "you're going right?"

"Ill go to the gradaution okay? So stop giving me the puppy eyes" i said before chucklig at their expression

"What we meant is the practice.."they said and i just smiled

"Whats there to practice anyways? We're just gonna walk with our toga and guardian to the stage so?"

"Come on tae!"they forced.

In the end i still said no. Giving up they told me they'll be at the bar nearby the campus to celebrate, they even asked me to come with them but i said no again because i'll be returning to the hospital after resting for five days, a long convincing and a hint of threathening happened to just make this happen. Stubborn iam not...i just want to make sure she's okay. For the past five days i hung out with my sister even though she insisted me watching jisoo instead.

After a bus ride i aarived at the hospital and on they way in i saw a glimpse of jennie in the elevator closing

Running i made my way through the crowd just to stop the elevator closing and i did. Ha.

Jennie's eyes widened at the sight of me

"Annyeong jennie-yah!"i greeted with a smile. She bowed at me with a shocked expression. Whats wrong with her?

"Ah...annyeong taehyung oppa."she said and went back to her normal expression. A resting bitch face.

"Do you wanna get some drink? I have to tell you something."jennie said before walking out as soon as the elevator stopped at the 13th floor

She bought me tomato juice while she had an expresso

"Taehyung oppa...im gonna cut to the chase here. I never liked you."

And why is she telling this?

"Wait dont take this the wrong way okay? I just-"she heaved out a sigh before continuing her statement "-i just wanted jisoo unnie to lived her life without worries and ever since you came she has been worrying how she's going to leave you."i swallowed the lump in my throat before looking back at her

"She valued you so much. It may not be obvious that she doesnt worry much but deep down, she doesnt know  a single thing she does...its like she's just going with the flow of fate, and you know...you kinda made her happy. Let me rephrase that. You made her feel euphoria again without worrying a single shit that brought her to say yes to you even though she knows she'll be leaving you anyways now do you wanna know why she doesnt talk to anyone?"i immediately nodded at her, finally.

"She was dying inside seeing how happily people interacted with each other which she cannot because if she would, she would just add another crying person on her funeral...thats how she always pertain it. Even i,  hate it. She hates seeing people cry, she despites it. She was contented watching everyone instead of staying here until you came. Now thats it for now"jennie said before wiping the single tear that escaped her cat-like eyes.

'Jisoo...'

"Why are you telling me this? Why now?"that was the only question left in my mind unanswered. She smirked before standing up.

"You'll see, now lets go see jisoo"she said and walked away, i catched up with her still fuzzled. The school was picking on her often, gosh it must've hurt so bad. I want to punch everyone in the school that bullied her so bad right now!!

Sorry for just updating now, for making your wait longer. Dont worry, its almost over:>

Anyways comment your thoughts^^

-moon