chapter four

T

12: 09 : 13

"Taehyung-ah!"

"Hm?"

"Whats up with you and the... freak?" Chae rin asked as if hesitating at first. My brows furrowed at her choice of words. Freak? Why do they keep calling her a freak? Well she is a little bit... odd, but she's isnt a freak.

"Who?"

"Kim Jisoo?" She said and arched an eyebrow at me.

"Ahh...we're friends! I think"

"So you're still doing the dare?" She said and I stopped walking to face her.

"Kind of-"

"What?! How about Haemin-ssi... will you embarr-"

"Tsk, stop stop... are you on their side now?" I cut her off with an annoyed expression.

"I don't know. I just dont want you to get close to her but you doing the dare seems... wrong and right at the same time."

"You're confusing Chaerin-ah." I said and walked faster, to get ahead of her.

I'm done with this conversation.

"Yah!" She called but I just waved goodbye and continued to walk away.

When I got to my class all of my classmates we're like animals in a public zoo.

"Whats wrong? Whats happening?" I asked and they all paused

"Mr.Kim please move out of the way."

"Ah Ssaem, I'm sorry ." I said and walked to my seat, when I got there I immediately asked my seatmate what was the matter

"Mira-ssi what's the big commotion about ?"

"Tourism Management are doing a collaboration with us HRM" I didn't quite understand what she said thats why I just listened to the professor in front.

"You do already know that HRM course will be with Tourism management right?"

"Omg I cant wait to see Jin young sunbae!"

"Why Ssaem?"

"Waaaaah!"

Most of the people were just plain screaming and I was just shocked.

"This will only occur for a week which will start next week. Only 4th year students of HRM course and Tourism Management will collab, no matter what batch you are." So I'll see Jisoo-ssi?

"This is because the school will be organizing a big event now that christmas is near." Our professor with a smile on his face. I didnt well moreso couldn't smile because I just got reminded once again that this year's christmas will be the worst of the worst.

"Why the long face Taehyung-ssi?" Ssaem said and I just curved up the corners of my lips the best I could.

_____