chapter five

T

12 : 12 : 14

I'm rushing through the halls because I am more than late today! Tsk Daechi pulled a prank on me by taking out the batteries on my alarm clock thats why I woke up late but that's not all, I forgot we were suppose to go to the gym (because its the first day of the collaboration) and instead I went to my first class during monday which is empty thats why I'm double dead today.

When I got in-

"KYAAAAAH~ HE'S HERE!"

"HEOL! HOW CAN SOMEONE WITH A MESSY HAIR LOOK SO GOOD!"

"JESUS CHRIST BARE WITH ME AND LET ME BE WITH HIM!"

"KIM TAEHYUUUUUNG!"

Oh right. I just got out of bed. How embarassing.

My eyes roamed around and there wasnt any teacher-- thank God! I looked around hoping to see some familliar faces but I remembered. Chaerin is taking Culinary Arts while Woon Ji is taking Computer Science and Haemin is taking Fine Arts...wait!

That bastard Dae Chi is Tourism managem- but I bet he'll just ditch class because he wasn't even half prepared when I saw him laughing his ass out but how is he going to graduate then? Argh I shouldn't worry about him.

Aha! Jisoo might be here!

I started to walk to the Tourism part but I suddenly stopped.

"Oh yeah." I murmured when I remembered she doesn't go to class on mondays. Greeeeeat. Just greaaaaat.

_______

Luckily today was just all about what to do and not to do for the following days still it was boring as heck.

I was going to the little convienience store inside the campus when i saw Jisoo exiting the campus gate. Where does she go every monday?

Is she just going now? Its already 3 in the afternoon and she seemed like she was prepped up to go somewhere. I decided to postpone the operation: buy batteries and setted out a new mission. Mission: Follow Jisoo.

If I'm going to get closer to her might as well find out more about her.

I followed her to the mall and when she turned left in the mall-

"Taehyung?" I decided to ignore it and follow Jisoo instead but the owner of the voice already clung onto my arms.

So close yet so far.

"Taehyung ah! What are you doing here? Are your classes done?" Chae rin asked at my side and I slowly nodded still trying to look for Jisoo.

"Why do you look fuzzled? Something wrong?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Oh okay then. You have a new bean-"

"No way, Chaerin! Not this time. Ill just buy you." I said and pulled her to the botique where i usually buy my beanies.

I was about to go home when chaerin said she would stay in the mall for a little longer so I just left her and went back to the dorm alone.

Whil- God we have to stop meeting like this.

I rushed over to her, smiling. She was sitting in the sidewalk just staring into the nothingness

"Jisoo-yah, why are you always absent during mondays?" I asked and she just ignored me.

"Well whats wrong?" I asked but it fell on deaf ears, she messed up her hair and covered her face with her hands

"You wont tell me, right?"

"Right. I'll atleast just be here you know." I said and she closed her eyes and held her temple... she seems very problematic.

I heaved out a sigh and smiled at her.

"Hey, lets eat ice cream... to ease up whatever you are feeling. Its my treat--- Let's go!" I said as I stood up and held out my hand for her to lean on to stand up. She grab hold of my wrist and started walking back to the campus.

"Jisoo, Come on. I really want ice cream and ice cream is not good if you eat it alone." I said and pouted at her. She looked at me before walking away from the gate

"Yey!" I said and walked towards her

When we got to an ice cream parlor I still didn't force her to speak so I just ordered for her. I ordered a strawberry one and a vanilla one.

"Thank you!" I said as I got our ice cream and headed towards the small table she's in.

"Jisoo-yah ah" I said and tapped her shoulder which made her look at me but she instantly averted her gaze to the ice cream I'm holding. Her eyes widened when she saw what I was holding.

Her mouth opened but no words came out

"What do you pr-" Before I could even finish my sentence she immediately grabbed the vanilla one.

"Okay then. " I said with a smile and sat in front of her. Why doesnt she speak?

"Jisoo... I'll ask you something." I said and she slowly looked at me while the spoon of her ice cream was still in her mouth thats why I couldn't help but chuckle a little before asking her.

"Are you... mute?" I said and her brows furrowed at my question. She rolled her eyes at me before proceeding eating the ice cream.

"Ill take that as a no..." I said and scratched my head

"Then why dont you speak?" I asked her but she just stared at me with the spoon in her mouth. Suddenly i was in a staring contest with her. It seemed like she wanted to tell me something.

"Ah darn it!" I said and blinked. I opened my left eye and she was a little. A little. Smiling. But hey its still a smile.

Why do you think Jisoo picked vanilla?

912 words

-moon.