chapter one

T

12 : 05 : 13

chaerin is not cl

I SIGHED before stepping inside the campus. I really have a bad feeling about this. I shouldn't have joined that stupid game besides I'm just gonna make a fool out of myself!

I walked in and I keep receiving stares as usual but I can't smile like they expect me to because instead of smiling genuinely, I'll be smiling uneasily.

"Taehyung!" I shut my eyes close before turning my head to see her. I flashed a smile and she immediately hugged me.

"Why are you so early?"

"Woke up early, how about you? I didn't knew you were an early bird?" She turned away at my statement and pulled away. Her name is Chaerin, she's my only childhood friend that I still know.

"Aish Mom thought it was Tuesday when it's Monday!" She said and pouted, I smiled and nudged her to start walking.

"Auntie must be sleepy so she must've been mistaken, where are you gonna hang out while you wait for your class then?"

"How about you?" She asked and I told her all about what happened last night with the dare and the game and all the stupid decision I just had to make.

"What?! And you agreed? Taehyung, that girl isn't normal... what if she's actually a mafia heiress thats why she doesnt communicate with people because she has trust issues or maybe she's afraid that her secret might be revealed" I chuckled at her wild imagination, the school won't let a criminal be enrolled that easily or if she even is a criminal just because she's an heiress.

"Oh please, don't be absurd."

"But Taehyung! She is not good news." She said hysterically and I just laughed at her. Okay, it's not that bad, what's up with her? She's overreacting.

"Are you my mom or what?" I teased her and she just stuck her tongue out. Later on Woonji came and Chaerin started scolding him and I couldn't do anything but laugh at the two.

"Hey guys I'll be going, Bye!" I said and Chaerin started calling me but I just waved again before finally turning to the next hallway.

I got her schedule--don't ask how and luckily I was 15 minutes early for it. I went to her building which is Tourism management. The courses here has its own building luckily mine was next to hers. Now that I've come to realize it, I don't think I have ever seen her walking around the campus and if I did maybe I didn't notice her. Well she isn't that noticeable than what people mostly say about her.

I waited for 20 mins outside her building but she still wasn't arriving. I went inside and went to her first period.

"Oh my God what is he doing here? Does he have a girlfriend here?"

"Idiot! He's single right now!"

"Then maybe he's courting someone new here?"

"Oh my god, who's the lucky girl?!"

"Well thats odd...he hasn't dated a girl from this course-"