chapter six

T

12 : 15 : 13

The main event is Friday which is Tomorrow already damn. We only had 3 days to prepare. 3 DAYS. What are we? Robots?!

Everything is so rushed because its the founder of Soujun's 87th birthday and it's going to be held here for some rich people kind of reason.

Which is the reason for this collaboration. The Tourism Batch A will be in charge in the planning of the whole event, meanwhile the Batch B will be preparing the venue and the Batch C Tourism will be with HRM Batch B which is where I'll be participating.

Since Batch A is not a whole lot, they will be also washing the dishes. Batch C will be helping out in the kitchen since they are ahead of us in that lesson.

Luckily Jisoo is in Batch C Tourism so that means I have someone I know but damn she doesn't even look at me?

She was ignoring me, big time...

Okay so maybe it was because most of our classmates were glaring at us. I sat beside her because I don't know anyone so it's just normal that I sit beside her, but there's one thing I noticed.

The teacher called everybody but not Jisoo. I thought I'll be hearing her voice but I was wrong. She was just eagerly studying without reciting.

The classes ended and I immediately ran after Jisoo.

"Hey, why were you ignoring me?" I asked her but she just glanced at me before walking away. What is her problem? Why doesn't she speak? She's most certainly not deaf nor mute.

My eyes widened when she suddenly fell to the ground. Shit!

"Jisoo!" I shouted when she fainted. I rushed over to her and her eyes were droopy.

She pointed to her dorm. What? She should go to the hospi-

"No I'm taking you to th-- ugh fine!" I said because she pinched my arm. I ran over to the girls dorm, and shrieks was heard when I entered it. Not the scared kind of shriek... you know what I mean.

Her fingers formed a number 3... 3rd floor? I rushed to the elevator and I immediately pushed the 3rd floor button and when I got there I saw Chaerin on her phone and when she saw us her eyes shifted to Jisoo causing her to drop her phone in shock.

"Jisoo-yah!" Chaerin said and rushed over to me.

"You're friends with her?" I asked her but she just ignored me. She grazed her hand over her face and to her pulse.

"Taehyung-ah, follow me, hurry!" She said and ran over to the farthest room and opened it.

"Lay her down there and get out."

"What, wh-"

"Just go." She said and I felt authority over her voice as she evidently serious.

I placed Jisoo on a yellow bed and even before I could say something, Chaerin already pushed me out.

I didn't know they were dorm mates... well I'm not really allowed here so I should go now-

"Omo taehyung oppa?"

Right now.

I made this short because this is just a part two. I just needed this to happen but i couldnt make it happen in the last chapter so i decided to make a part two. Anyways im dying to hear jisoo's voice, how about you?

528 words

-moon.