chapter fourteen

T

1 : 11 : 14

I was spacing out in my classes once again with one person on my mind. Kim Jisoo.

I barely slept last night because God knows how worried I was and well Daechin was pretty noisy too.

Lunch arrived pretty quick and the canteen was once again bombarded with tons of students. I could see woonji laughing with the rest of the crew and I wanted to go near them but when Woonji saw me he jus immediately looked away. Right.

Glad to know he's still a jackass.

"Jisoo... where are you?"  I murmured and walked back to the dorm to eat some instant ramen instead. I quickly boiled got water and after that I just poured it into my cup and got to eating in peace.

I finished my cup and she still wasn't anywhere to be seen, I also can't reach her. I also asked the boy in her class, Jinyoung? I think thats his name. He said she didn't tell him anything either.

I had an hour of free time so I went to my safe haven A.K.A this old greenhouse which was was abondoned so I fixed it myself during christmas breaks. I really have a lot of time to myself as soon as everyone goes off campus. It's almost... sad.

I don't really like cooking. Don't get me wrong, I can cook decently. It's just better to eat out or call for delivery. I plopped down on a bean bag and pulled out my phone, why can't I reach Jisoo? Did she go on a family vacation? Did her phone break? I'm so worried... and curious.

I hope she's okay.

T

1 : 12 : 14

I was walking down the canteen earlier and Woonji greeted me, well sort of- but it's good enough. Yeah he's terrible but he's still my friend. You're friends with every part of them to see them change for the better.

I was scrolling on my phone when someone bumped into me and up it went! My phone went flying in the air and landed on the floor, broken. I raised my brows irritatedly and looked at the person.

"Tsk hey, watch- jisoo?" I said smiling, she just bowed to me and ran away.

Huh?

What the hell? I... I was so surprised I couldn't move my feet to run after her. She also looked terrible, like she had been thinking all night, she's all frazzled.

I decided to save my questions for now and just look for her later.

"Aish." I muttered and let out a deep sigh as she disappeared from my sight. I looked at my now broken phone and shook my head. I then picked it up, took out it's memory card and sim.

I looked at it's cracked screen before my lips flattened into a line.

"We had good times phone. Don't worry I'll make sure to get Jisoo back." I said and threw it away. Now how will I buy a new one.

After class i headed to the mall and bought a new phone, I called my older sister with a payphone and she sent me money as soon as she could. Could always count on her.