-6-LIL PROBLEM

Scarlett stay the night at my place,we left the ice cream parlor not long after I made sure Alex left.
He kept on texting me if I could sneak out so he could give me the sweater back.Geez if I would knew he was this annoying I would never given him my number.I have only known him for what two three weeks?? And he's already getting clingy?? Damn I was better off alone nah he's fun to have around plus he gets me.After lots of pleads I told him to fucking let me sleep and that maybe I'll see him tomorrow.

I was woken up by a loud noise coming from my window.I look at the clock it was 8AM ON A SATURDAY MORNING!! I stormed to the window good thing it wasn't that sunny yet I open up the blinds to see no other than the most annoying person in the world yeah you guess it Alex.He wave and smile that cute smile of his ugh why can't I just stay mad at him.I text him to meet me at the door,for waking me early I made him wait outside while I take my time in the restroom.After waiting by the door for like 10 more minutes I finally went to join Alex.I expected him to be piss or not be there but instead I found him sitting criss cross and reading Wattpad."They finally kiss!!finally after 20 chapters they finally kiss oh hey Rox",Oh my GEEsus this guy keeps impressing me more and more."are you reading A frerard fanfic??",I grab his phone and sure it said Frank and Gerard just kissed."what?? We both know it's not real don't give me that look I'm straight okay if I wasn't I wouldn't like yo-your sweater here's your sweater",he throw my sweater at my face and went back to his phone.

I sat next to him and read the fanfic with him it was really cute to be honest.Every time they did something cute in the story his dimple came out and I poke it every time."why do you keep poking my cheek??",he had smile so I poke his dimple again he just shook his head and went back to read.I was falling asleep so I lay on the floor with my head on Alex's lap,someone clear their throat behind us Scarlett oops forgot about her."heyo I'm Alex Rox's friend and you are??",A wide grin irrupted on Scar's face oh no."you finally found yourself a boyfriend Roxy?? You guys are cute together I'm Scarlett this crazy girl best friend","woah woah we are not a thing okay?? We're just friends ","nonsense why don't you join us for breakfast Alex??",that lil sparkly demon."I'll love too!!",Scarlett let him in."you're gonna pay for this Scarlett just wait you'll see",she shrug off my threat as nothing."you can thank me later now let's cook for this pretty boy of yours"

After Scarlett interrogating Alex while our breakfast I wanted to go to my room but since this two are here I had to bring them with me.
"Well Alex welcome to Roxy's Paradise mi Casa Es tu casa but don't get too comfortable ok",he look around my deep blue painted walls and took in the surroundings.I still felt sleepy so I jump into bed and furrowed my face on one of my many cushions I own.I felt someone lay on top of me I didn't care at first till I felt a lil tickle in my neck."ugh Alex I know that's you cause Scar never gets in top of me",he chuckle a bit and hug me by the waist.I was falling asleep till I felt something cold on my cheeks."Alex really that was your payback? So mature"

I felt asleep for like an hour or two I also think Alex felt asleep on top of me he's actually not that heavy.I didn't want to wake him up must be tired from waking up really early just to come to my place.Scarlett was sitting on my purple cushion seat and listening to music I trew a pillow at her and signal to hand me my phone.I went ahead and start reading a fanfic I found not too long ago.While Alex was asleep I took a picture of him he just look so adorable with his black messy hair covering his eyes.He stir a lil then he rush to the restroom weird.
"Oh my god!! Roxanne!!!",Scarlett startled me."what did I do??",she was giggling like a maniac."you just gave someone a lil problem ",I didn't get it at first but than it hit me."no wonder I felt something strange on me",we burst out laughing Poor Alex must be dying of embarrassment.

The walls in this house are very thin plus my closet it's literally connect to the restroom I heard a banging coming from the other wall.I went to my closet and put my ear to the wall Scar gave me a weird look I told her to be quiet.After everything was silent I heard a small voice and more banging coming from the restroom.'That was so embarrassing!!!' 'You are so stupid Alex why would you lay on top of her when you know things like that can happen' he's gonna get a purple bruise soon on his forehead for banging his head on the wall repeatedly.I felt so bad I decided to check up on him or at least get him out the restroom before he those something stupid to prevent me.

Alex P.O.V

I was dying of embarrassment good thing my lil problem was gone ,but how I'm a gonna face Roxanne now ?? I might as well stay here forever.I heard a soft knock on the door pliz don't be Roxy anyone but Roxy."yeah??",I felt so nervous my palms started to sweat."hey Alex it's me",shit why Roxy just why Roxy you hate me this much GEEsus??
"Come out Alex no need to be embarrassed okay",just what I needed now she knows great just great."Roxy I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen this is so embarrassing",I was blushing so hard my cheeks were burning.
She kept on knocking on the door and saying to open the door. I couldn't open it I can't face her.
"Alex if you don't open the goddamn door at this instant I swear I'll open it my self don't care if you have your pants up or not!!",I freeze no please no I panicked went the doorknob jiggle.I push to close it but damn this girl is strong plus I'm a skinny wimp AND she's bigger than me so I'm doom.
"Don't look at me Roxy I can bear it go away",I slid onto the floor and burry my face on my sleeves,I'm so pathetic.

My cheeks were still burning of embarrassment,I felt to arms encircle my waist I'll recognize those arms anywhere Roxy is still here."it's okay Alex don't be embarrassed look at me",I slowly look up and met two concern chocolate eyes.She grab my chin and kiss my cheek best feeling ever."c'mon let's go back to my room before Scarlett thinks something is going on"I nodded slowly she help me up and hug me before leading us back to her room.
At least with the kiss I got from her I felt a little better.